You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-10 21:11:05

fxh
Big Down Under.

Safe or Sofa Sex

A man was arrested for allegedly having sex with a sofa that was left out on the curb. The man now faces some jail time.

According to Digital Spy, Gerard P Streator, 46, was charged last week with one count of lewd and lascivious behavior after an off-duty policeman allegedly saw him performing sex acts on a couch that was left out as trash.

According to New York Daily, the incident occurred back on September 3. Officer Ryan Edwards says that he saw Streator with his pants down, and it looked as if he was making love to someone on the couch. However, there was nobody else there, and when Edwards called out to Streator, he took off running with his pants still down.

According to Global Post, police say that Streator was trying to get satisfaction by thrusting his penis between the couch's cushions.

#2 2018-05-19 09:42:46

Beestonplace

Re: Safe or Sofa Sex

Any news on that story?

I LOVE , this foum

#3 2018-05-20 04:23:55

Patrick

I've seen video of men having sex with a tree and a car tailpipe.

I'm not sure what's worse -- that this sort of thing happens or that someone captures the tender moment and I watch it.

Otter : Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
Boon : I thought you were pre-med.
Otter : What's the difference?

#4 2018-06-30 07:15:44

Beestonplace

Was the sofa a he or she?

I LOVE , this foum

#5 2022-05-29 06:21:48

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

Paddy Hopkirk big bore exhaust pipes were all the thing in the days of first generation Mini Coopers, there’s nothing like a rich, satisfying exhaust note.

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

Board footer