You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » The Wardrobe
  •  » Inane Overdrive-Brave New World Edition, 2013 and Beyond

#26 2013-01-08 16:07:07

Bishop of Briggs

Re: Inane Overdrive-Brave New World Edition, 2013 and Beyond

GQ "Fashion Preview" plonkers

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0066f255724a5256b33874b3fe0a6dc5/tumblr_mgbwq6JC0H1qgj6jvo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5c64c3b427fd8208f67663bc8f37043e/tumblr_mgbwq6JC0H1qgj6jvo2_500.jpg

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is now dead!

#27 2013-01-08 20:17:00

captainpreppy

Gilgamesh2003 wrote:

Some wise words from Andyland superstar Cuffdaddy, in the middle of a discussion about the embarrassingly irrelevant conservative newspaper comic strip Doonesebury:

Doonesbury is "conservative"????!!!!

#28 2013-01-09 00:34:21

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

Oh Brooks. What happened ?

#29 2013-01-09 00:36:46

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

Why does the chap in the second picture have no penis ?  Is he a lady ?

#30 2013-01-10 01:20:31

Gilgamesh2003

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/foru … Discussion

Ultimate sadness: a relentlessly cheerful MBA begs Andylanders to advise him on his upscale men's clothing e-thrift store. Here's a hint: you cannot make money selling "thrift" goods to the iGents, because the iGents will never "thrift" anything that costs more than $5.

#31 2013-01-10 01:30:36

The_Shooman
A pretty face

That guys sounds like your average run-of-the-mill slave...a dime-a-dozen type of guy that is easily replaced in the world of business. Pthhh. l see no mention of his Mickey Mouse degree (that's what we call MBA's in Australia).

Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

#32 2013-01-10 01:32:30

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

To thrift even thrift is the i-Gent's delight !

#33 2013-01-10 01:41:12

The_Shooman
A pretty face

l bet you that guy even pays bills sent to his address. Ultimate slave behaviour. Pathetic!

Slaves = pay bills in the mail
Ruler of the land = rips up bills sent in the mail

Slaves are so easy to screw over because they live on chemicals and are basically programmed robots with very little ability to think about anything.

Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

#34 2013-01-10 01:59:04

The_Shooman
A pretty face

encartado wrote:

This shooman is quite hilarious...hehehe, how do you pay your bills shooman?

l don't pay them anymore, all fines and bills now get sent back to the place from which they came. And you know what?...l get away with it. Soon l set up a system where l will be able to rip up any bills that get sent to me and fine the person for sending the bills, no shit! At the moment l am working on a contract where l will fine the traffic police $250,000 if they ever choose to pull me over, and yes, l will read the police their rights if they aren't thugs.

My mates never open any bills now, they throw them straight in the bin. But l am going to suggest fining the company/govt when they do send them bills.

l received a bill today, but l wrote back today and said that if they want me to pay the account bill (non invoiced) in my all capital letter name, that l will be sending them a much bigger bill for insisting l play the role of commerce in private matters.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-01-10 02:01:25)

#35 2013-01-10 03:33:42

The_Shooman
A pretty face

encartado wrote:

You don't get a phone bill or internet bill?.

l do get those, but l send them back to the place from where they came from. BUT SOON...l will rip them up when they get sent to me and send them a fine for offering a unilateral contract under unlawful actions.

l don't pay internet, phone, power, water or any other bills anymore. l send them all back.

Only losers pay bills...mainly mindless slaves who think they are dead people. 

Only THE SHOOMAN  pays bills, but The Shooman doesn't pay any bills now.

The Shooman was born on a certain date, but three days later another shooman was born called THE SHOOMAN. There are two shoomans in my house, one is living and the other is dead. l now make it so the dead SHOOMAN pays all the bills instead of the living one.

encartado: if you search your house l am sure you will find two encartado's in your house as well. When you get sent an account bill in the mail for household expenses, it is strictly optional whether you want to pay it because it is only an offer to pay because the dead encartado residing in your house has already paid it.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-01-10 03:45:30)

#36 2013-01-12 09:58:39

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#37 2013-01-12 11:24:35

The_Shooman
A pretty face

(reposted from the rtw dreams go wrong thread)

A S.F goon wearin' Edward Green with his tracksuit pants.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Marc_au/Ron%207/EGgoon_zps8b07656b.jpeg

Maybe if he's hanging around the house unseen by any other human, but in public?

#38 2013-01-12 17:15:55

Gilgamesh2003

Vintage pantload:
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/foru … ed-this-AM

So my new tie arrived from Mountain & Sackett yesterday: one of their raw silk options in "solid" red. Its a lovely tie, but I had expected it to register more as a slightly rustic solid color, while in practice it looks almost like a pattern. For this reason, the tie doesn't really work for my intended purpose of matching with a blue checked shirt I like. However, I wanted to wear the new tie tonight because it is quite lovely and my mother is in town visiting. I decided that a white OCBD would be a perfect choice for the slightly rustic look of a tweed sport coat and this raw silk tie. However, examination of my closet revealed a complete lack of anything of the sort (or even a serviceable plain, cotton dress shirt other than for uniforms) Even in my relative sartorial ignorance, I knew that Brooks Brothers was the archetypal source for OCBD shirts, so I figured I could quickly jet down to my local Brooks Brothers and pick something up.

I was shocked to discover that the local Brooks Brothers did not even have any OCBD shirts, instead only carrying the non-iron versions. Further, they did not carry ANY white button down shirts in an extra slim fit, and apparently their definition of "slim" and mine differ considerably.

It is amazing to me that one cannot walk into a Brooks Brothers today and buy an OCBD shirt, especially if one is in fair shape.

In fact, I was unable to find a single decent white button down shirt in my size in Friendship Heights (the easiest local shopping destination for higher end clothing), and I had neither the time or patience to get down to Georgetown. So, I opted instead for a Polo Regent Custom fit shirt in semi-spread, as its the only quality shirt I could find OTR that fit me well and wasn't non-iron.

Please imagine that I am saying this slowly and with equal, heavy emphasis on each word: who the fuck cares?

#39 2013-01-12 18:32:09

g-

The_Shooman wrote:

(reposted from the rtw dreams go wrong thread)

A S.F goon wearin' Edward Green with his tracksuit pants.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/ … 7656b.jpeg

Maybe if he's hanging around the house unseen by any other human, but in public?

I am now quite suprised that the world didn't end in 2012.  All the signs were there. That is rot.

#40 2013-01-13 02:26:57

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

^That was Savile on a way to a satanic ritual......he's still alive!

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#41 2013-01-13 07:02:27

Bishop of Briggs

http://24.media.tumblr.com/943d032b4b34f50585c8752ad2b22c82/tumblr_mgf6faZFJ41qbxo6jo1_500.jpg

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is now dead!

#42 2013-01-15 11:19:47

Gilgamesh2003

You have got to be fucking kidding me:
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/foru … ving-shoes

I am not quite sure where to post this but I would just like to ask fellow forumers here regarding what footwear they wear when they drive. Say for example you are wearing a nice suit with nice oxfords, do you take off your oxfords when you drive and slip on a pair of driving shoes or do you drive with your oxfords? I noticed that shoes tend to get more creases if you use them for driving. I take mine off and slip on driving shoes. I am wondering if anyone else here does the same. :-)

Good question for me too, and I had never heard of "driving shoes" till I started reading these fora.

I had to drive up to Orange County yesterday and changed out of my suit and into sweat pants and athletic shoes.

But that's a 90 minute drive. When I got to the hospital up there I changed back into something more presentable.

I just didn't want to get my suit pants all wrinkled up. OK that's a slightly different subject.

#43 2013-01-15 11:36:01

adorable homunculus

^ why stop at shoes? A case could be made for the benefits of special 'driving' trousers, socks, belts..... the sky is the limit! Would one match a pocket square or a tie to the colour of the vehicle or the upholstery? smile

Last edited by adorable homunculus (2013-01-15 11:40:29)

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#44 2013-01-15 11:53:43

formby

Just drive in the nude.

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#45 2013-01-15 14:55:46

xenon1

formby wrote:

Just drive in the nude.

Common, be serious!  I just wear a speedo. When I get to my car I just change in the trunk so nobody sees me. In the summer I put a bit of talc on the leather seat so my skin doesn,t stick to it.

#46 2013-01-15 14:57:42

xenon1

Btw, does anyone here wear their socks over their shoes when walking outside? i find it helps to protect the leather from scuffs.

Last edited by xenon1 (2013-01-15 14:58:38)

#47 2013-01-15 16:55:05

chatsworth osborne jr.

My right heel seems to wear faster from, presumably, throttle application...but is forumer a new igent word?  I thought I'd seen forumite before, which is just as ridiculous.

#48 2013-01-16 13:49:44

Chévere

Forumite is an appropriate term for mites that inhabit or infest fora.

Cógelo suave, pero cógelo.

#49 2013-01-16 20:08:37

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Chévere wrote:

You have to admire that the mods there have managed to ensure no one knows more than they do.

Le costume fait sur mesure en tissue Fresco est le préféré des ploucs!
Facebook: FNB Dandy  Twitter: @DevilsIslandFNB Instagram: fnbdandy

#50 2013-01-16 20:30:56

g-

Film Noir Buff wrote:

Chévere wrote:

You have to admire that the mods there have managed to ensure no one knows more than they do.

Great line, FNB.  Great line.  So true, so true.

• Index
  •  » The Wardrobe
  •  » Inane Overdrive-Brave New World Edition, 2013 and Beyond

Board footer