You are not logged in.

#26 2013-02-08 07:06:46

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: illuminati goes public with New World Order!!!

Sammy never comes here, but if he did he would have a field day. l spose someone will dob and i'll have to put up with him being vexing as usual. l spose Sammy is too busy reading newspapers and watching FOX to be here. wink

#27 2013-02-09 02:50:05

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Last edited by 4F Hepcat (2013-02-09 02:52:15)

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#28 2013-02-09 06:08:59

adorable homunculus

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#29 2013-02-09 06:14:26

formby

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#30 2013-02-09 06:20:38

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#31 2013-02-09 06:20:56

adorable homunculus

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#32 2013-02-09 06:21:58

formby

..and I doubt that Strychnine is ever a substitute for acid in a tab, for one strychnine is an extremely bitter substance and secondly the amount absorbed by a typical sized tab would be dangerous and could kill you.

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#33 2013-02-09 06:25:36

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

I doubt you'd become psychotic from smoking DMT. DMT is released in your brain every night and is the main chemical that induces dreams. It's major effects are quick to disappear.

#34 2013-02-09 06:30:38

formby

Souvent me Souvient

#35 2013-02-09 06:30:42

adorable homunculus

#36 2013-02-09 06:32:58

adorable homunculus

#37 2013-02-09 06:37:40

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

LSD is comparatively different to DMT.

LSD, peyote, and mushrooms, maintains a grounding in reality. DMT is more of an out of body experience. 

This chap explains it well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDgmpiE-U0

#38 2013-02-09 06:40:47

adorable homunculus

This is a discussion that I fancy would not take place on any of the other menswear forums. Perhaps it is our use of these substances that contributes to the generally less inane atmosphere of this forum?

Well done chaps. wink

#39 2013-02-09 06:41:24

formby

Souvent me Souvient

#40 2013-02-09 06:44:45

adorable homunculus

#41 2013-02-09 06:55:24

formby

Souvent me Souvient

#42 2013-02-09 07:19:06

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

#43 2013-02-09 07:39:03

adorable homunculus

Last edited by adorable homunculus (2013-02-09 07:40:00)

#44 2013-02-09 07:45:20

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

I would agree, but then I might be guilty of just dressing up a boredom with reality. Who knows? I'm certainly interested in knowledge of all types, and see this really as being interested in visiting another country, like a tourist seeing what they can learn about a culture.

Of course people do also believe you can access these states through meditation, like I said DMT is released in everybody's brains, every night, it is not something alien to us, it just the amount is significantly greater when smoked. Exploring dreams, and astral projection probably directly relates to DMT being produced in the brain.

#45 2013-02-09 20:21:15

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-02-09 20:58:15)

#46 2013-02-10 01:04:13

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-02-10 01:25:27)

#47 2013-02-10 01:28:14

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

Yeah Graham Hancock is a good source of info on DMT, I'm not really sure people having marks on them suggests that these people are visting another physical realm and being attacked Shoo! You could quite easily fuck yourself over while using this stuff, some people take to it very badly and start to thrash about, or run off. I guess that would explain what you're trying to suggest.

I refuse to get carried away with the crazy talk which is why medical professors and other scientists are normally the best people to put over their experiences, as they try to rationalise it, but even these people talk about the feeling of being entered by a higher intelligence, DMT is a very interesting chemical which is contained in nearly all living organisms.

Like I said it is slso used in certain South American countries to treat addictions as a safer alternative to another alkaloid Ibogane which is a much more dangerous substance, Ayawaska (DMT brew) is safe, but must be avoided by those on anti-depressants as it contains MAO's and may induce serotonin syndrome, which is life threatening.

#48 2013-02-10 08:20:29

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

I purchased some ayuhasca once and wasn't quite prepared for the 24hr simmering and brew-up process, and there was no one of the right calibre I fancied tripping with. In any event, the guy in the head shop said it was definitely a once in a lifetime event, and you wouldn't want to take it again.

I'm all for taking psychedelics as reverse anthropology and experiencing the spiritual universe of the likes of Native American Church, Huichol and Yanamani tribes. There was a time I was in preparation to go to Peru and do an ayuhasca quest there, but I met my missus and that intervened and now that ain't going to happen, not unless I was really motivated.

A lot of people a not prepared for LSD and the Brazilian singer, Caetano Veloso had to put himself under the pyschiatrist as it screwed him up for several months, another Brazilian musican, Tim Maia came back from London with a hundred tabs and was giving them out to everyone in the record company, but then later he joined a weird UFO cult in the Matto Grosso.

Timothy Leary said he only ever had one bad trip, and that was with Jack Kerouac who drank a bottle of Old Grandad and fought against the acid for the whole trip.

One thing for certain and I do believe that Carlos Castaneda's writings are proof of this, that with the exception Hunter S. Thompson and works of anthropology, the literature of pyschedilic drug trips is boring to the extreme.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#49 2013-02-10 11:59:00

formby

Souvent me Souvient

#50 2013-02-10 12:32:21

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

Last edited by THAW !!!! (2013-02-10 12:32:43)

Board footer