You are not logged in.

#1 2013-02-23 04:06:11

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Nothing to sell....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2283079/This-week-saw-Britains-largest-trade-mission-India-The-tragedy-weve-little-sell-And-politicians-civil-servants-largely-blame.html

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#2 2013-02-23 20:19:25

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: Nothing to sell....

If you serve foreign global powers as your master you are bound to lose much local business. But that is the true plan of globalisation...to get global control by large businesses and wipe all the small to medium ones out. It was never about efficiency in trading and micro economics, that was just the garbage they fed to the public so they would have the wool pulled over their eyes. It worked!

Feed the public bullshit and they'll swallow it every time. We are such a pushover because we read newspapers, watch the news and go through an organised school system instead of thinking for ourselves.

#3 2013-02-24 07:47:03

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

When a once great nation, is reduced to begging to the likes of India to come and buy and invest in them, then you know the hour is very late indeed.

India is caste ridden stinking shit hole that has nothing to offer the rest of Europe; only a peasant labour class, seemingly well qualified, but only by their own standards.

Globalisation = the dumming down of the West. The UK was the first to succumb.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#4 2013-05-04 10:50:16

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Its a small densely populated Island with very little to offer its people. As a nation its system and its people show no interest in the well being of its poor communities. Even the members of the poorer communities don't. Britain needs to have industry at home, not investment aboard for the profit of few. I agree with Cat, India is a caste ridden shit-hole, but isn't much of inner-city Britain as well?

I do know I'll never go back to live there. I'm glad to be shot of it.

Rocking traditional, current and classic Italian Ivy since 2011.

Board footer