You are not logged in.

#1 2013-03-01 12:05:30

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

The Endless Cavalcade Continues.....

Of "Asian" sex crime in Blighty, a distinctively English problem with deep roots in the native culture, like Sweden is experiencing and elsewhere:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2286673/Sexual-predators-assaulted-14-year-old-girl-FIVE-DAYS-jailed-15-years.html

Better not speak the truth, because that would be rascist, innit?

Much better to rub the natives and the Tories nose in ethnic diversity, just like Labour intended too. And as for the Tories, they've continued the abuse for the sake of the metropolitan elite, but even they are endangered - long term.

Of course, its fuck all to do with ethinicity, its about culture. Or the lack there of. But they won't say that will they, not when they've got the white underclass to piss on will they?

Oh yeah, and the jews, you can always blame them, like the whole of the Arab world, I mean, wouldn't you?

Last edited by 4F Hepcat (2013-03-01 12:13:06)

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#2 2013-03-01 14:13:12

RobbieB

Re: The Endless Cavalcade Continues.....

'I am a closet optimist' Leonard Cohen.

#3 2013-03-01 23:19:42

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

I thought gang-rape was the preferred hobbyist activity of professional footballers?

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#4 2013-03-01 23:33:56

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

What I find odd is how a few years a go, black men were considered the main perpetrators. I don't think this is a race issue, I don't even think it is a religious or cultural issue, it's a human issue, of sick men. But those normally with the least have nothing to loose. So it is no surprise you find this behaviour in the lower orders of society.

I'm pretty sure in our country today, if we were all white, gang rape, would still go on. Those who suggest it is purely central to one groups culture have another axe to grind IMO.

There is currently a culture of disrespect going on, disrespect of ourselves, others, our environment, we've had our value system undermined by weak governments liberalising society in order to achieve the targets of a global capitalist culture. Our moral system has been effected greatly by advertising IMO

Liberal should not mean irresponsible. But we opened Thongs made of barbed wire's box for bigger profits, I think this is why many people have had a change of heart, and life has become more conservative in the last few years, because we recognised what we have lost over time.

#5 2013-03-02 00:15:58

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

#6 2013-03-02 00:25:01

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

I think you've misread that Hep, do you really think many, if any of our politicians give a toss other than getting a vote, no mainstream politician will ever talk out on a race issue, it's like signing your career's very own death warrant. I don't think it's a conspiracy for ever growing Islamification (if that is a word). It's pure looking favourable to as many voters as possible, I also believe that we sold our culture off a long time ago, it amazes me that people miss that.

#7 2013-03-02 04:08:23

adorable homunculus

What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang rape.

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#8 2013-03-02 04:35:26

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

Cat food.

#9 2013-03-06 12:16:08

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Yet more:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/mar/06/police-arrest-eight-men-suspect-grooming-rape

Notice how The Guardian dare not speak the country/religion profile that dare not speak its name, but they do slip in a reference to Jimmy Saville to rub our noses in our own filth to paraphrase New-Labour.

Board footer