You are not logged in.

#26 2013-05-20 12:16:58

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Re: TALK JIMMY

Rocking traditional, current and classic Italian Ivy since 2011.

#27 2013-05-20 12:22:31

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Well, I hope he hasn't got cancer, but to pretend you have it, surely not?

I hope not, because if that is the case.....he must hounded out with extreme prejudice. But I don't think Jim has gone that far into despicable lies.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#28 2013-05-20 12:31:04

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Or has he?

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#29 2013-05-20 12:36:07

Bishop of Briggs

Perhaps this article may be of assistance - http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html

10 signs for spotting a sociopath

#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Edit - more on sociopaths here - http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html.

Last edited by Bishop of Briggs (2013-05-20 12:38:22)

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is dead and nobody cares.

#30 2013-05-20 12:42:45

formby

^
I thought that was describing me until I got to No.6.

Phew....

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#31 2013-05-20 13:07:35

Axelist
Talker of the talk, walker of the walk.

I am really surprised that you guys believed all of this. He sayed that he was trickster and this his show right from the beginning. I must say for a while I believed the cancer story, but I doubt that, too. Al lot of these bits and pieces are pretty obviously created to stir things up - being gay, becoming Jewish, having a son from mother fist and her five daughters...all things which are sure shots to have the more conservative go up the wall.

It's like in a detective play - maybe you have to look for a person called Jim . Or maybe your man is not called Jim. Since it's the person you are looking for, who gives you the hints, it's pretty useless to try to figure anything out. I really think that maybe the RS thing was a group effort, but what do I know. Or care? There is a story between the lines of the the story on the surface, that is for sure. We do not know enough to tell if it is a comedy or a tragedy.

It is a fact that a lot of valuable people were driven away, leaving this places with people like me. smile I came and stayed here despite of all of that, not because of it. It all got out of hand lately - the "external attacks" (the old game, "Andy", General Butt, the Chensfold fixation...I may be wrong, but this personality may have more facets than we imagine.

TI  is a great place and I respect the person who created it to make it happen. But it is valuable because of the posters, because like you all. So it's good that it seems to get back on track. It's the only place I know to talk ivy. Commenting on IS? Cooooome on.

Just to get a repp..

#32 2013-05-20 13:10:04

An Unseen Scene

I should perhaps clarify the reason I left the group that time was related to our former moderator who stoked up a row, told me privately to contact him to discuss, I explained my thinking quite rationally during which he was civil, he then selectively posted up some of the private conversation out of context and put a twist on it.   He turned on a dime, from seemingly supportive to accuser.  I used to allow myself to get drawn in and be emotional with posts in a way I don't get now but what made me leave was his actions as moderator which appeared either/both duplicitous and irrational.  I then watched the group for a while, realised what was going on then came back when I understood how not to incur his intervention in my posts.   I didn't mention that I thought he seemed increasingly bizarre as for a while I only checked in occasionally, posted up and didn't get back for a while.   I talked with a few people who also left and their experience was consistent.

Part of why I am a bit sensitive to this kind of behavior is that a few years earlier I was stalked on line in a way that involved the police and threats to kill.  It was very nasty and involved all kinds of spurious accusations against me under an increasingly bizarre range of aliases.  Before that I had someone break down over time in the flat below me that led to him saying I was visiting him in his dreams and led to him directly threatening to kill me which led to him having to move out.    This is one of those things in my life, it's happened a few times including a woman shaving all her hair off and posting it to me that led to me changing the locks and phone number.   I had someone I took on as an employee break down in the first claim his wife was bipolar then admit he was and it all got very odd when he never came back, stole our kit then got an agency to ring me for a reference.   A couple of years ago it happened with another employee in another firm where someone working for me had a wife with untreated bi-polar and manic depressive disorder and was threatening him.  With this range of seeing it in others I saw the signs here again of a slide from the mildly odd to the obsessionally controlling across many identities which made me wary and started to wonder how many people posting were him.   I tried standing up to him but that did no good either, so just ended up being quiet for long stretches.   In a weird way I'm a combination of appalled and relieved now its out.

It has caused me to wonder something else.    I have had a few conservations with JS and PS over the years either in shop or more recently on email inquiries.  Whenever I mentioned Jim in the course of things or the forum, they completely blanked mention of him.   I'm a bit confused about this, am I projecting this or remembering it correctly?

Ultimately it's all done now.  I learned again to calm down and walk away and just post on subject or to initiate threads.   Not once did I ever get drawn into the JFM/CC debate or the petty persecutions.  In recent months it became clear that many posters were him feeding himself and reality was sliding away.    It all feels a bit curious and ever so slightly unsettling.  Well that's the last I'm mentioning this I hope, time to start thinking of new threads to post.

(This is Mark C, Square End Knitted Tie on his work PC)

Last edited by An Unseen Scene (2013-05-20 13:27:57)

#33 2013-05-20 13:25:15

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

My friend and I had a similar thing with a neighbour, so I can relate to how you feel Mark, I have also received threats online, and although it doesn't bother me directly you have to think about your family, and any impact on them, sometimes you can't play things safely enough, although people may have ribbed you a bit, myself included you seem like a genuinely nice chap, and I hope you continue to post, and learn about Ivy.

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#34 2013-05-20 13:25:18

Bishop of Briggs

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is dead and nobody cares.

#35 2013-05-20 13:28:19

Axelist

Just to get a repp..

#36 2013-05-20 13:36:48

Liam

I don't know why Brownshoe left but he was certainly very supportive of Jim. I will message him in the vague hope he still logs on.

I will also message Get Smart Jason. I know he left specifically because of Jims feud with Chens. Perhaps he'll take an interest again if he's assured that side of things  is gone.

Is there anybody else who left or was pushed out that I should contact?

"Plup." Jimmy Frost Nachtman.

#37 2013-05-20 13:39:44

An Unseen Scene

Regarding multiple accounts to avoid any misinterpretation.   I changed my main one from my real name I used rather innocently at joining to a made up one precisely to avoid any problems with people stalking online or causing problems if a prospective employer did a google search on me (as they now do).   I think it retrospect that proved quite sensible.    I only created this account as I couldn't remember the convoluted password I was assigned when working away for an extended period.   These are the only two I've ever had.

#38 2013-05-20 13:40:38

Liam

#39 2013-05-20 13:41:09

An Unseen Scene

Liam, when back at home later in the week I'll check on anyone who was in touch with me and left.

#40 2013-05-20 13:46:24

Liam

Good man.  I'd appreciate that.

#41 2013-05-20 13:48:03

Axelist

Just to get a repp..

#42 2013-05-20 13:52:33

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

But the cancer thing, fucking hell, I mean, I don't want him to have it but...      thats unforgivable.

#43 2013-05-20 14:07:39

Bishop of Briggs

#44 2013-05-20 14:08:12

Topstitcher

What a lot of Jimmy talk !

But why speculate ?

Why not just ask me stuff ?

Sadly, you'll find all the answers far less dramatic than the fun of playing this little guessing game I'm afraid.  Reality is like that.

Best -

Jim.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#45 2013-05-20 14:17:52

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Reality, bullshit. Whats the difference?

#46 2013-05-20 14:20:20

Bishop of Briggs

#47 2013-05-20 14:26:16

Topstitcher

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#48 2013-05-20 14:27:28

Topstitcher

#49 2013-05-20 14:37:05

Bishop of Briggs

#50 2013-05-20 14:37:05

Topstitcher

Board footer