You are not logged in.

#1 2013-06-04 04:04:52

Sammy Ambrose

The fall and fall of Smokey Cat. Who was behind it?

Okay, it's fess up time. Just who were the swine who singed the whiskers of Smokey Cat?
Which of the following is  most likely?

a) FNB did it because he's sold the site to a consortium headed by Chenners and Wasp 101 and these cats said that Smokey cat gets no more fish or the deal's off.

b) The Affordable Wardobe guy  was behind it because he wants to muscle in on Smokey Cat's vintage litter tray.

c) John Simons did it because he was fed up with Smokey Cat pissing in his yard.

d) Muffy did it because she wanted to get it on with Fxh and and  a mod Fxh was a better trophy toy boy.

e) Armchaired did it because he wanted to get behind that looking glass without that dammed Smokey Cat rubbing up against him all the time.

Any better suggestions?

If you aren't seeing through all three eyes at once day and night you are up shit creek without a paddle. The Shooman

#2 2013-06-04 04:10:19

Liam

Re: The fall and fall of Smokey Cat. Who was behind it?

Gentleman Jones.

"Plup." Jimmy Frost Nachtman.

#3 2013-06-04 04:19:41

Sammy Ambrose

If you aren't seeing through all three eyes at once day and night you are up shit creek without a paddle. The Shooman

#4 2013-06-04 04:20:42

Sammy Ambrose

Last edited by Sammy Ambrose (2013-06-04 04:21:30)

#5 2013-06-04 04:25:37

Liam

That's just an impression.  GJ came when the shit hit the fan and went when it all calmed again.

I don't know who that guy was but he sure do got lots to answer for.

#6 2013-06-04 04:27:02

Bishop of Briggs

Gentleman Jones was one of the arch troll's identities.

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is dead and nobody cares.

#7 2013-06-04 04:29:01

Sammy Ambrose

#8 2013-06-04 04:30:07

Liam

^Agreed.  And he wasn't funny either.  Jim is usually funny,  at least.

#9 2013-06-04 04:32:17

Sammy Ambrose

#10 2013-06-04 04:33:44

Liam

You may be right.

Ricky Rimmer then. He was at it from the jump!

#11 2013-06-04 04:33:49

Sammy Ambrose

#12 2013-06-04 04:34:06

Bishop of Briggs

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is dead and nobody cares.

#13 2013-06-04 04:35:10

Sammy Ambrose

#14 2013-06-04 04:40:23

Sammy Ambrose

#15 2013-06-04 05:26:26

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

�Careful with that axe Eugene.�

#16 2013-06-04 05:37:46

Bishop of Briggs

Jimmy stood down as mod as it was clear that FNB was dying due to core members leaving. They were fed up with him trying to drive out those who disagreed with his narrow view of Ivy, his obsession with Chensvold and the constant flow of blatant lies.

#17 2013-06-04 06:08:53

Liam

What Armchaired said.

I have no idea why you boys continue to rake over the coals of this.

What's the issue?

#18 2013-06-04 06:17:59

Bishop of Briggs

#19 2013-06-04 06:22:39

Liam

Not one report of him trolling has been passed on to me.

You're feeding him and gunning for him.

He's also contributing clothes focused chat where he can.

There's no reason to ban anyone.

#20 2013-06-04 07:01:43

Topstitcher

I'm afraid that the reality of all this is all very, very banal.

I also walked away from my 'Jimmy Jim' Facebook page with 2,000 plus 'friends' at the same time I walked a way from modding Talk Ivy to set up a new FB page that I don't let people just join.

People want meanings and I keep on insisting that there are none. I didn't want to Mod anymore. I don't want 2,000 plus 'friends'.

My world is just how I want it to be: Talk Ivy thrives with three new superb moderators. I talk and write about clothes as the mood takes me. Others are obsessed with the Net and want to keep all this silly Jimmy Talk going...

But there is nothing to keep going.

Zero substance, zero meaning.

I'm very happy that people care so much... Especially when they are caring about nothing. It makes my stance all the more valid.

I feel rather like 'Number Six' these days - Why did I resign? Because I wanted to and that's my choice. He wasn't believed either...

It's clear that certain people really really care about the Internet & they thought that I did too. I don't. I'm doing my best to put this to bed but the obsessives will keep it all going.

How soon before they look ridiculous ?

Why would I stop doing something I'd worked on for so long? Because I can.

I'm still here s a poster & very supportive of this place. People will just have to accept that.

And, please God, move on.

Best -

Jimmy

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#21 2013-06-04 07:02:50

Sammy Ambrose

#22 2013-06-04 07:08:21

Topstitcher

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#23 2013-06-04 07:10:16

Topstitcher

#24 2013-06-04 07:13:44

Sammy Ambrose

#25 2013-06-04 08:35:07

Topstitcher

Mr. Nobody (Me!) did very little and all the wannabe somebodies did all the work.

Sums it up fairly ?

Board footer