You are not logged in.

#1 2013-07-31 14:08:59

Worried Man

Bully beatdown

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#2 2013-07-31 14:16:54

Worried Man

Re: Bully beatdown

You DO NOT fuck with Worried Man's cardigan!

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#3 2013-08-06 09:20:39

Worried Man

I was hoping for more with this thread.

#4 2013-08-06 09:32:50

Liam

"Plup." Jimmy Frost Nachtman.

#5 2013-08-06 09:43:15

Worried Man

HAHA.  Yessir.

#6 2013-08-06 10:28:13

doghouse

Hide thy infants, hide thy Lady, and hide thy husband, alas they art forcing sexual intercourse upon the entire populace. - Wm Shakespeare

#7 2013-08-06 12:03:41

Worried Man

By all means.  It's part of my new Hit Man Ivy persona.  I'm going to hunt down all the bullies that ever even looked at me the wrong way.  Then when I find them, I'm going to buy them a beer and thank them for helping me build the character I now possess. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5XGTpophI

Last edited by Worried Man (2013-08-06 12:05:54)

#8 2013-08-06 12:08:51

doghouse

I figured you'd just get Steve Buscemi to cap them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

Hide thy infants, hide thy Lady, and hide thy husband, alas they art forcing sexual intercourse upon the entire populace. - Wm Shakespeare

#9 2013-08-07 00:56:58

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#10 2013-08-07 05:47:13

Jeff Reed

It wasn't this Jeff. I still hate tassel loafers cause that's what the fatass bullies wore it seems.

#11 2013-08-07 07:48:45

doghouse

#12 2013-08-07 08:15:32

Jeff Reed

Where should I send my lunch money?

#13 2013-08-07 08:22:45

doghouse

Just hold on to it, I'll collect my next time through Brooklyn.

#14 2013-08-08 13:56:31

Worried Man

So, I was probably 10 or 11.  My mother, father, my friend, and I had been on some outing in the mountains.  We were on the way home and my dad pulled into a gas station to gas up.  My friend and I went into the store to get some candy or something and on the way out these two dirty redneck kids, about the same age as us, started saying all kinds of stuff to us and making fun of us.  We kind of ignored it and then when we got back to the car I looked up and one of the kids shot a bird.  So, I returned the gesture and my mom freaked and told me not to do that, etc.  About that time my dad's walking out of the store and the kids' hick dad crosses his path and says something smart to my dad.  This hick family could tell we were city folk so I guess they were just feeling ornery or something.  My dad stops and verbally engages the guy.  My friend and I are thinking there's about to be a grown man fight in the parking lot.  I remember my dad looking over and seeing us jeering from the car and he points at us and yells "Get back in the car!"  We get in the car and watch from the back seat as my dad steps right up to the guys face and says a few choice words.  The redneck wasn't getting much in edgewise.  Finally the redneck walks off toward the store and my dad returns to the car.  "DAD!  What did you say to that guy?!"  His only response: "Don't worry about it.  I handled it."

#15 2013-08-08 14:19:33

doghouse

#16 2013-08-08 14:38:26

Worried Man

Yes! And my dad's there on the left.

#17 2013-08-08 15:14:29

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

My beat down a bully story.

I wish I had a great story I could share with you about my father but alas he was a cold, brutal aggressive man who never conquered his demons.
He did however teach me about a world he knew well Violence.

When I was about 5 or 6 I made the mistake of running into my house crying because a kid of about ten and twice the size of me had beaten me up.
My Father slapped me across the face and told me never to back down or lose a fight again and that I had shamed him.
He then marched me into our back garden and handed me a lump of timber instructing me to hit the kid around the head with it as hard as I could.
I promptly did as he asked and the kid ran away crying I actually did the same thing to the kid the next day just because I felt like it.

I grew up a very aggressive and violent young man and have done things I am ashamed of because I always had my father’s voice in my head
Telling me to win at all costs and never to back down or show mercy to anyone.
I am happy to say I changed and grew out of this pattern when I reached my mid twenties. I hate violence above all things now even though I know
It’s probably the thing I was best at.

Peace.

�Careful with that axe Eugene.�

#18 2013-08-08 15:14:51

Liam

I love Dad stories like that. More!

#19 2013-08-08 15:17:10

Liam

#20 2013-08-08 15:17:32

Bop

Someone hug that guy!

#21 2013-08-08 15:28:57

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

#22 2013-08-08 15:48:23

Bop

Most violent men aren't men at all, they're just big old bags of insecurity and delicate egos driven by pride. Sport and protection are the only two reasons to ever conduct yourself in a physically aggressive manner imo

Last edited by Bop (2013-08-08 15:49:39)

#23 2013-08-08 15:49:22

Worried Man

AC's entertaining, yet disturbing, story reminds me of this:

I was maybe 11.  There was this very annoying kid named Walter that lived next door.  I had to wait for the bus with him every day.  He was always yammering on about video games or this or that.  Would never cool it.  He was also a little dingy and just wasn't all there.  One time I was sitting in class and heard a horrendous commotion in the hall.  Turns out Walter had freaked out and picked up his desk and actually thrown it into the hall!  So, I'm playing with some other kids in this house that was under construction in our neighborhood.  Lots of wood and stuff laying around to dick around with.  Anyway, Walter shows up and is being a total joykill.  I'm squatting down doing something and all of a sudden CRACK!  I feel this sharp pain in my arm.  I look up and Walter's standing there with a lenght of 2 x 4 wood in his hand.  The shit had just hit me out of nowhere, for NO REASON.  I was in a lot of pain and disbelief.  I hated the kid anyway, so I took this perfect opportunity to stand up, grab the back of his head with one hand and use it to bring his face down into contact with the balled up fist of my other hand.  CRACK!  He looks up and his nose is gushing blood.  He instantly starts bawling and runs to his bike and trucks it toward his house.  I knew he was going to tell his mommy.  I panicked and ran home as fast as I could to tell my mom what happened.  She new Walter was a nutcase, so she believed his attack was unprovoked.  Well, not a minute later Walter and his mom are at our door.  She's furious and he's still crying with a bloody nose.  "Your son is NOT to wait for the bus with Walter ANY MORE!" she demanded.  So, that worked out just fine.   Damn, that board left a huge welt on my arm though.  Bastard.

#24 2013-08-08 16:06:48

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

#25 2013-08-08 16:09:40

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

Board footer