You are not logged in.

#1 2013-11-08 17:39:34

Oldfruit1

inane celebrity excess & associated rewards

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/one-direction-reach-the-top-five-1393358

key takeaways ..

Justin Bieber net worth £67m .. I post a video of him demonstrating his talent ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vr-dwlLPhA

Daniel Radcliffe net worth £53m .. WTF? For bad acting in the harry potter movies.

#2 2013-11-09 00:21:30

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Re: inane celebrity excess & associated rewards

It's insane, but such madness is the mark of the decline and fall of civilisations. We just need to ride the wave out of here, before the barbarians storm the citadel and take over.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#3 2013-11-09 03:32:19

adorable homunculus

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#4 2013-11-09 05:06:07

Oldfruit1

#5 2013-11-09 07:27:43

NJS

#6 2013-11-09 07:45:16

Kingston1an

Switzerland would be lovely. Germany or Austria - but they are vulnerable to scroungers. Argentina used to be one of the richest countries in the world, what went wrong?

"Florid, smug, middle-aged golf club bore in this country I'd say. Propping up the 19th hole in deepest Surrey bemoaning the perils of immigration."

#7 2013-11-09 09:31:25

Worried Man

I can barely watch American television anymore for all the ridiculous celebrity bullshit and horrible music and new-found adoration of the American redneck with the proliferation of "reality" shows like Duck Dynasty and American Hoggers and shows about so much inane crap.  Inundated with inanity we are.  Or when a woman of 45 pulls up next to me in her car and I hear some horrid hip hop song blasting from her open windows.  I look over to see her singing along to a song where one lyric is "something something FRESH PUSSY!!!  Something something NIGGA!!!"  I really try to not let this kind of thing bother me.  Sometimes I can get above it or ignore it, but sometimes the cultural idiocy is so obtrusive I can't avoid irritation.  It depends on my mood.  Sometimes I can laugh at it and sometimes I get a sinking feeling of being trapped and think to myself "I can't believe things are like this and that I live here."  It seriously makes me consider whether I should have children.  Like when I see the young girls waiting at the bus stop near my house dancing like girls in a strip club as I drive by.  What the hell is going on?  Mrs. WM and I often fantasize out loud about getting the hell out of dodge.

Last edited by Worried Man (2013-11-09 09:32:33)

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#8 2013-11-09 09:36:01

Sammy Ambrose

If you aren't seeing through all three eyes at once day and night you are up shit creek without a paddle. The Shooman

#9 2013-11-09 09:38:03

Worried Man

What's Kansas like these days anyway?  Maybe that's our calling....

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#10 2013-11-09 10:07:13

Dudley Clarke

I came up to see her sometimes.

Board footer