You are not logged in.

#26 2013-11-13 10:28:17

chuck power

Re: The “aren’t I important because I have met a celebrity asshole thread”

I once saw Kirk Brandon hanging around aimlessly by the Elgar statue in Worcester, when I was picking one of the saucepan lids up. I went up and asked if he was the aforementioned ex Theatre Of Hate/Spear of Destiny frontman, to which he answered 'yes', in a sort of whose asking type of way .Often wished I'd asked him what Boy George was like in the sack .........

Who do you see? Who do you watch? Whose your leader? Which is your flock?

#27 2013-11-13 10:37:54

chuck power

As if that brush  with celebrity wasn't enough to blow your mind - I also used to work down the pit with  Tory Transport Minister - the right horrible Patrick Mcloughlin . and yes kids, he's every bit as slimy in real life. What's worse - I've a sneaking suspicion that he'll eventually end up as PM or at least deputy ....  f***ing class traitor.

#28 2013-11-13 13:31:32

Ivyista Incognito !

I'll tell you somebody lovely I've bumped into a few times whom you might not expect to be lovely - Peter Madelson.   I've no opinions on his politics, but he is a delightful chap.

They seek him here...

#29 2013-11-14 05:20:12

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

Celebrity Arseholes continued.

Many years ago I used to do a bit of work in the houses of Parliament.
They have a pub in there that used to operate outside the old legal licensing hours.
Some of the goings on in there were quite amazing I won’t bore you with them but they are shocking.

The most pleasant chap I ever spoke with in the HOP was the now foreign sectary William Hague.
Surprisingly not an arsehole

While driving I once cut Roger Daltrey up at a junction on the Tower Bridge road, he called me a rude name
And I just laughed and told him to get his silly curley hair cut. Arsehole

Was introduced to Princess Anne at a charity event and she cracked a rude joke and was quite pleasant
Surprisingly not an arsehole

I once had a drink in company with the British comedian Roland Rivron . Over the top, definitely an Arsehole.

�Careful with that axe Eugene.�

#30 2013-11-14 10:54:13

chuck power

#31 2013-11-14 11:20:11

Liam

Duncan Bannatyne.  In a pub.

My mates and I thought it would be fun to wind him up by pretending we thought he was Alan Hanson.

Bannatyne played along and bought us all a round before departing with a lovely looking blonde.

Surprisingly not an arsehole.

"Plup." Jimmy Frost Nachtman.

Board footer