You are not logged in.

#1401 2023-07-17 07:32:16

Staxfan

Re: Clothing FOR SALE or SWAP

Hi Guys,
I have the following available if anyone is interested,

1. John Simon 'G4' style navy harrington, Size 5, ( XL), this is the one with button cuff and straight hem,
2. Gant navy/grey tweed 3/2 jacket, Size 48, ( Fits more like a 50), 3 front patch pockets, side vents, I'd say almost a natural shoulder, front darts, ( they had a batch of these in Chiltern St a few years back),
3. Corneliani 2 button navy wool blazer, Size 50, side vents,front darts, half-lined, and again almost a natural shoulder, although only a few Ivy features I bought this from a predominately Ivy shop in Florida some years ago,
4. Grey fly-front Raincoat with detachable lining, size ' 42R', bought as NOS from Chiltern St a few years ago, no makers name inside but it did have a JC Penney sales tag attached, ( looked pretty old),

If anyone is interested in any of these items please PM me ( if it's still possible), and I can email photos and size specs,

#1402 2023-09-07 03:25:12

SenorBlues

Hello all. Not been on here for a while — mostly because I've been too skint to buy anything and didn't want to tempt myself!

Anyway, I've been picking up a bit here and there recently, and weeding out what's unneeded, which unfortunately includes a gorgeous pair of scotchgrain whisky loafers, from Barker in collaboration with Saxone. I bought them last January and neglected to check the last width. They're an F, and as I'm a G they're just too tight to be comfortable.

The size is 9 and I think I've hardly even worn them outdoors; just a few days in the house to see if I could get used to them.

The name is Arran Ivywood Grain in whisky, and they're still on the website for £200. I'll take £50 for them from TI members, otherwise I'll stick them on eBay.

I really wish they fit, as they're a beautiful loafer:

https://www.barkershoes.com/products/arran-1407-55-ivywood-grain

“I have never listened to anyone who criticised my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.”
Ray Bradbury

#1403 2024-01-08 08:08:04

Half Mast

WANTING TO BUY

Hey guys,

Probably a bit of a long-shot, but I'm looking for a pair of LVC 519 Bedford Pants in the cream/fog/off-white colour.

I believe these have been reissued a number of times and some iterations are closer to the Ivy ideal than others?

Preferably a pair in very good nick with minimal wear; NOS/deadstock would be ideal smile

In terms of size (actual measured size, not tagged measurements) I'd be aiming for;

32" (to 31.5") waist
29" (to 28.5") leg/inseam

I think the hem width/leg opening may vary (significantly?) depending on the reissue date. I'd prefer something around 7.25", if such a thing exists. Nothing too wide; I'm pretty skinny and don't want 'em flapping in the breeze.

Thanks,
Bill.

Last edited by Half Mast (2024-01-08 08:14:13)

#1404 2024-01-09 06:55:51

marlowe v2.0

FOR SALE

Dead stock Bass Weejuns
“Wilton, Maine?? , Made In U.S.A.
Circa early 80s
Sizes - 7E and 8.5B

Dead stock Brooks Brothers “346??  navy blazer
Black tag with white block letters “Brooks Brothers, 346??
Circa 50s/60s
Size 38/39R

J. Press flap pocket Oxford cloth button down
Circa 80s
Size - 15 1/2

Brooks Brothers Oxford cloth button down
Circa 50s
Size 16

Photos available on request. Thank you!

#1405 2024-01-09 13:01:42

colin
Bright Light

Could you say more about the 16 inch collar Brooks Brothers Oxford?

#1406 2024-01-25 05:42:02

Kafka on the Shore

Couple of bits here that have languished on eBay for a few weeks. Maybe my Reserve and Buy it Now prices are a little too high. Both solid, am open to reasonable offers. PM me on here, cheers all:

Vintage Botany Weathertopper Men’s Raincoat
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325976911415

Vetra Chore / Travail Jacket in Airforce Blue
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325978474795

'The swerves of a scenic drive as perceived by the horizontal passenger of an ambulance'

#1407 2024-02-12 07:55:47

Staxfan

Hi Guys,
I have 2 pairs of loafers I'll be listing on ebay in the next week or so , if anybody is interested brief details as follows:-
Brand:- Stemar, this is an Italian brand they don't make ivy style shoes anymore,
Size: Both size 7, although they are more like a roomy 7.5 ,
Dark Tan ' Venetian' style loafer, there has been a pair of almost identical loafers in some photos on the JS FB page in recent months, leather sole, although I had a rubber sole stitched on not so long ago, probably only worn them 2-3 times since the repairs,
Black Strap Dress Loafer with a low profile dainite sole,
If Stemar still made these they would retail around £350 - £400 based on their current stock, I'm no expert but these shoes are better than the Rancourts I have from 8-9 years ago, quality-wise on a par with the Cheaney shoes I have,
If anyone is interested please PM me, I'll probably list on ebay at £75 & £125 but could do much better for anyone here, Cheers,

Board footer