You are not logged in.

#1 2014-06-17 14:52:21

TheExpandingMan

Have a drink on me.

http://bumwine.com/

Those of you with a taste for the grape will enjoy this cautionary website.

#2 2014-06-18 11:29:43

Worried Man

Re: Have a drink on me.

Haha. 

I used to work with a guy that was always "gettin' crunk on da Mad Dog up in da club".

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#3 2014-06-22 07:29:52

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Re: Have a drink on me.

Made the mistake of stocking-up with an offer of buy two get the second for half price at the local off-license the other day: 'orrible vinegar like wines, which may explain my hangover the other day. I am afraid there are no good cheap wines anymore, the entry level is extremely low and the quality is akin to turpentine laced gin in Hogarth's day.

As a rule over here in restaurants, you need to be operating at a minimum of 40 Euros plus to get a reasonable drinking wine with your meal. Anything less and you will be getting a cheap and nasty sub-supermarket €3.79 - 4.99 bottle of agent orange that may actually alter your DNA and lead to mutant offspring. Of course, you can always run the gauntlet and go for the house wine, which should be the benchmark of the intentions of the establishment, which will likely scare your palate

And depending on the wine merchant - you may be lucky and find some half-decent stuff €15.00 and over, but in all likely hood, you need to be operating in the €25.00 - €60.00 to get something half decent. Anything below this will make the grade of the bumwine website.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

Board footer