You are not logged in.

#1 2006-04-22 19:20:21

Panzeraxe

Question about EG MTO Shoes

How flexible are the guys at EG in terms of making mild changes to existing RTW shoes for MTO customers. For example, I would like to order the Oundle but would like to have a medallion punched in at the toe (an option unavailable on the RTW version).

Thanks,

Panzer

#2 2006-04-22 19:44:53

passingtime

Re: Question about EG MTO Shoes

I have used their MTO service to cater for a higher instep on a wholecut (Ladbroke) by modifying the upper. At the same time another person was arranging for a change to the medallion on the toe of a Newbury, they wanted the fuller medallion from the Cadogan, and there wasn't any problem.

#3 2006-04-23 09:11:47

Panzeraxe

Thanks

#4 2006-04-23 09:46:47

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Ive had several special order shoes where they make shoes up in the leather I want. In one of them i had made, before cropping of the DVD still and mailing it was possible (1998) for a pair of spectators, I had them change the way the lines of pinking were set. Therefore, they will change a surface detail.

Ill have a better answer soon. I want to ask if they will do brogueing on the toe to make up the initials FNB tongue

#5 2006-04-23 10:48:36

jeff

They have accomodated my requests for specific medallions, different soles, a higher instep, removed broguing, and increased antiquing without a hitch.

Board footer