You are not logged in.

#1 2014-12-11 04:56:45

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

left wing antisemitism

A reading list:

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/antisemitism.html

I don't subscribe to the libertarian/ proprietarian politics in some of these texts but it's hard to deny that besides a few nut jobs on the extreme right antisemitism has largely become a left wing phenomenon.

I don't like the term "self hating Jew" but it's obvious that some of the vilest Antisemitic slurs came from Jewish people.

Antisemitism is an ever changing phenomenon:

In the middle ages its most popular form was Christian antijudaism which was hate against Jews as a religion. But the assimilation did not help the Jews very much.

In the modern age antisemitism transformed into a biologist/ racist ideology. Modern antisemitisn was hate against the Jews as a race. It didn't help that scientists agree that all these race theories were crackpot bollocks. People still believe this bullshit, and others found new ways of hating the Jews...

Nowadays the political correct form of Antisemitism is Antizionism or so called Israel criticism. Contemporary Antisemitism is the hate of the Jewish nation. It's fine for all people in the world to have their own national state (even for a made-up ethnicity as the "Palestinians") but not for the Jews.

Antizionism still works with all the stereotypes of medieval Antisemitism. It's very easy. You just have to replace Jews with Zionists or Israel. So it's not pc to talk about Jewish ritual murder but it's fine to accuse the state of Israel as children killers...

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#2 2014-12-11 23:43:28

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Re: left wing antisemitism

Left wing anti-semitism is interesting as it disguises itself in humanitarian drag, but it's not long before they're foaming at the mouth with a desire to kill. From this perspective, the alliance of left wing and Islamists seems quite natural.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#3 2015-01-18 08:34:58

Oliver

#4 2015-01-18 09:35:10

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

The attacks in France and Belgium are not propaganda are they?

It is 2015 and once again the jews are leaving Europe out of fear that they have no future here and with valid reason.

I find this utterly contemptible and I feel a sense of shame that we are more than capable of repeating what was carried out in the 20th century.

No disrespect Oliver, you're in San Francisco you don't see the dark clouds gathering here in Europe. There is a sense of gloom, including in people's dreams that was noticed by Jung in the run up to WWII that we are about to descend into horror.

If the jews leave Europe it is game over.

#5 2015-01-18 09:46:25

Oliver

What anti-jew attacks are you referring to Hepcat? What do they have to do with antisemitism?

All "terrorism" is political.

#6 2015-01-18 09:54:06

Oliver

The hypocircy in this thread is mind numbing with Hank referring to Palestinians as "a made-up ethnicity"...

#7 2015-01-18 10:50:34

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

It's no hypocracy. The Palestinian Arabs didn't think of themselves as Palestinians, they regarded themselves as Arabs before ca. 1967. "Palestinians" were the Jews in Palestine.

The ethnicity claim is nothing but strategical.

As Arabs they couldn't claim the whole country.

Besides it made for an easy change of perspective, from Goliath to David. See the Filistan/ Falastin iconography of the 80s.

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-01-18 15:29:25)

“No Room For Squares”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#8 2015-01-18 10:53:29

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

“No Room For Squares”

#9 2015-01-18 11:45:28

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

#10 2015-01-18 12:32:30

Oliver

I'm gonna skip this one because I don't have the patience but look who's perpetuating the same old racist zionist propaganda with the Palestinian ethnicity garbage...

Last edited by Oliver (2015-01-18 12:32:45)

#11 2015-01-18 15:18:02

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

There is nothing racist about this.

There is no such thing as "anti-muslim racism" or "islamophobia". Antimuslim racism is a terminological idiocy.

“No Room For Squares”

#12 2015-01-18 15:20:36

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

“No Room For Squares”

#13 2015-01-18 15:33:38

Oliver

Hank, you're delusional man.

I'll stick to hamburger talk from now on.

#14 2015-01-19 02:24:08

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

This is delusional and hypocritical:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCBINSWCiAE

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=312_1416465228

The left wing (or rather the left mainstream) is morally bankrupt since the left has been influenced by the postmodernist post-structuralist philosophy of Foucault's discourse analysis and Derrida's deconstruction - which both go back to Nazi philosopher Martin Heidegger's existentialist ontology.

Marx would turn in his grave if he had to read just one pomo paper. Postmodernism is the contemporary version of German Ideology.

The worst of them all is Judith BDSM Butler with her triple oppression theory. She has actually called Hamas and Hizbollah "progresse movements", "part of the left", and she believes that the burka is proper feminist clothing.

Queer theory actively and effectively fights against homosexual emancipation with terms like "pinkwashing" and "homonationalism".

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-01-19 11:41:22)

“No Room For Squares”

#15 2015-01-19 07:13:38

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-01-19 12:06:06)

“No Room For Squares”

#16 2015-01-19 07:37:57

Yuca

Oh well, in that case kill the lot of them.

some sort of banal legitimacy

#17 2015-01-19 07:48:45

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

“No Room For Squares”

#18 2015-01-19 08:16:24

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-01-19 11:36:03)

“No Room For Squares”

#19 2015-01-19 09:34:00

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Re: racism here is one for the fact fetishists:

In 2013 40% of all racist attacks carried out in France were directed against Jews who still make up about 1% of the French population. Thousands of Jews are leaving France for Israel.

There are "antifascists" wearing slogan tees "Burn, Israel, Burn!"

If anyone wants to support antifascist groups, they'd better support the IDF. They are the real antifascists of today.

Antinationalism has become a chiffre for antizionism. If you are antinationalist these days you might as well join Islamic State which is pretty much an antinationalist movement. It is best understood as a behemoth (cf. Franz Neumann), just like the "third reich".

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-01-19 12:34:31)

“No Room For Squares”

#20 2015-01-20 02:15:21

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

#21 2015-01-20 04:17:44

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Did you already read Houellebeq's "Submission", Hepcat?

“No Room For Squares”

#22 2015-01-20 11:01:11

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Not sure I really want to read it, it's depressing enough with the news.

#23 2015-01-20 11:56:02

Bop

Does anyone know who is bank rolling IS?

#24 2015-01-20 13:04:01

Tommy

I'm not going to even bother to get into this since I don't think my views will be listened too, but it is a great surprise to me as a self admitted Looney leftie that I hate half my wives family, many friends of mine including several Israeli's, the owners of one of my favourite shops and my great hero Morris Beckman... although that said I've had a friendly debate with Morris about our respective views.

I guess your learn something new about yourself everyday?

#25 2015-01-20 13:53:43

Worried Man

And the solution to all this is...?

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

Board footer