You are not logged in.

#26 2015-02-07 09:25:31

4F Hepcat
THE Cat
Posts: 14316

Re: Low

Bop wrote:

The_Shooman wrote:

In low level worlds like Earth we need someone giving direction to the system. When l talk about "running the system" l view it from a higher level perspective where rulers spend much of their time in meditation and only give wise spiritual advice and to make sure everyone contributes and takes an equal share from the system and capitalism/money is abolished. The rulers have no status, nor do they accumulate anymore assets than anyone else...they just make sure the system is fair for all and greedy people are dealt with accordingly. Apparently the planet Mars operates in the same way....the govt up there are just basically spiritual advisers of very high level according to a certain spiritual master....they are said to work about 4 hours per day (no taxes going to corrupt people, so work days are shorter) and they live inside the planet like how many planets operate.

Shooey is Oz's answer to Sun Ra...and I for one love it.

We might not all be able to get Australian levels of vitamin D, but we can all get the recommended weekly dose of Sun Ra!


Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

 

#27 2015-02-07 14:10:50

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Low

I'm seriously considering joining Mrs. WM on a raw juice diet.  I'm starting to feel like my body needs a bit of an internal overhaul.  I'll be lucky to last two days.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#28 2015-02-07 22:01:09

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

Worried Man wrote:

I'm seriously considering joining Mrs. WM on a raw juice diet.  I'm starting to feel like my body needs a bit of an internal overhaul.  I'll be lucky to last two days.

A semi regular clean out will work wonders.

I fast roughly 19.5 hours each day and usually eat between 2pm - 6:30 pm, sometimes l eat later and finish at 7pm, but l try to be done by 6:30 each night. Never more than two meals per day. The mornings consist of water and green juices. No hunger or blood sugar problems.

I really need to do weekend fasting again...start a water fast on Friday night and finish by Monday morning. Never feel as good without a 2.5 day fast each weekend.

Eating three meals per day and/or snacking between meals is absolutely bizarre and crazy behaviour. Why? Because most people are not labourers who work 12 hours per day...we overeat and are getting fat and sick as a result. Much over eating is out of habit, + people are out of tune with their body so they don't recognise real hunger v's false hunger. The human race are a mess.

The lighter you eat the less hunger you will feel. The key is to be able to sustain weight and not over-eat to function at maximum level. We also need to keep sensible eating hours, and stop all eating at least 3 hours before bed. Highly nutritious food is very important, FRESH food straight from the garden and big green salads twice per day if we can (salads consist of sprouted foods, weeds, and other dark greens).

If you are properly fed you will NEVER want to snack between meals. To me, snacking is one of the top dietary sins, a big NO NO in my book.

The three top dietary sin foods for breaking down health = refined sugar foods + white bread + fried foods. I can't begin to describe how bad those foods are.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-02-08 03:48:07)


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#29 2015-02-08 16:00:46

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Low

Friday was busy as all heck at work.  I didn't eat breakfast, didn't eat lunch, and then I didn't eat dinner until probably 8:30.  I didn't even get hungry until about 45 minutes before dinner.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#30 2015-02-08 16:14:40

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Low

Word...you really dont need to eat a lot..but saying that when it's cold and our d levels are low we do end up eating more...through summer Id have a meal and a half a day maybe one meal..and a juice..

Winter is a different story I feel like Im going to die if I dont have at least two large meals a day.

 

#31 2015-02-08 16:36:22

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Low

Winter saps my mojo too.  I want to eat more, drink more, and I'm less motivated to get out and exercise.  Today I raked the back yard and although it felt good to get out in the sun on a rather unseasonably warm day and get some thorough activity, I'm zonked now.  4 months ago I would have torn right through the task without a hint of fatigue.  I gotta get out and hit the pavement with my jogging routine.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#32 2015-02-08 20:17:41

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

People always do better during the sunny season.

W.M and Bop, your writing give me much delight in regards to health talk. I see consciousness in the postings. Mankind is not beaten by any means.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#33 2015-02-09 05:36:37

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Low

Ive been working in the health food industry for a few years now..my main testament to health food is losing about 6 to 7 stone in that period of time..also I used to get terrible eczema of which I now have none.. I still drink every now and again and eat rubbish but in contrast to how I eat now its a drop in the ocean..and you do enjoy it more when get the chance to do it.

What I have noticed is we have what Id describe as more normal people coming in the shop..its becoming more mainstream..and whether people are choosing to get into it out of vanity or an actual desire to get healthy doesn't really matter. I think when people get into it they may actually get a shift in thinking like I have..it sounds odd but peoples views and moods are reflective of their state of being..when you're healthy I think you'd find your outlook can change drastically, less cynical, optimistic..basically able to enjoy life even if youve got difficulties and stress going on

 

#34 2015-02-09 15:44:10

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

Bop wrote:

Ive been working in the health food industry for a few years now..my main testament to health food is losing about 6 to 7 stone in that period of time..also I used to get terrible eczema of which I now have none.. I still drink every now and again and eat rubbish but in contrast to how I eat now its a drop in the ocean..and you do enjoy it more when get the chance to do it.

What I have noticed is we have what Id describe as more normal people coming in the shop..its becoming more mainstream..and whether people are choosing to get into it out of vanity or an actual desire to get healthy doesn't really matter. I think when people get into it they may actually get a shift in thinking like I have

Bop, you don't know how happy l am to read this, l am also very VERY proud of what you have achieved. It is so easy to be fat and sick and have a bad attitude, but you pulled your finger out and did what needed to be done.



Bop wrote:

..it sounds odd but peoples views and moods are reflective of their state of being..when you're healthy I think you'd find your outlook can change drastically, less cynical, optimistic..basically able to enjoy life even if youve got difficulties and stress going on

YES YES YES Bop, you nailed it mate!!!!!

You can always tell the toxic people by their attitudes...they are the ones whose lives suck, but most are not conscious enough to ever be aware of it because they haven't gone through the cleansing and rebuilding process. People don't know how much their lives suck until they start rising up and looking after themselves better. People often use materialism and like to pretend they are better than others to fill voids because they subconsciously know their lives suck, these people can also lash out at others with little provocation. 

It's a tough world to live in. So many people are getting depressed, large numbers of people are drugged on on big pharma drugs, 50% of people will get cancer, a large amount of people will also get heart disease and diabetes...YET people are not conscious enough to change their lifestyle because they think all these things happen through bad luck, so it doesn't allow them to take responsibility for their lives...they are like big babies and expect others to take care of them. To these people l say, WAKE THE F*** UP and stop acting like a freakin' loser!!!

Me and a mate do boot camp style teachings, and we give it to people right between the eyes. We kick people's arses and give `em a real wake-up call. We tell it like it is.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#35 2015-02-09 16:44:59

doghouse
Member
Posts: 5082

Re: Low

lol.


Hide thy infants, hide thy Lady, and hide thy husband, alas they art forcing sexual intercourse upon the entire populace. - Wm Shakespeare

 

#36 2015-02-10 14:01:25

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Low

Well from some of the people I meet some of them do need a kick.. I asked a guy with heart disease what he has for breakfast most mornings and he replied bacon....ffs

 

#37 2015-02-13 01:54:36

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

doghouse wrote:

Of course. Your traffic fine avoidance strategies are legendary around these parts!

Btw, l forgot to say...if a policeman dares to try and breath test me l will be laying rape charges because NO-ONE has the right to insert anything into your body without your consent, therefore the policeman must have a reason to suspect l am drunk in order for me to give permission to breath test me. Btw, l have been told to only open my window 1 inch so l have a legal case.

Btw 2.....when the police ask me if l have a licence l tell them l don't use a drivers licence because l am the administrator. And if they ask what that means l say something like "it means that when you try using unconstitutional laws in order to unlawfully extort money from my strawman l will step in and negative any attempts to unlawfully rob the account and make the system foot the bill instead, + I re-instate my strawman with full points on it's licence".


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#38 2015-02-14 00:15:47

4F Hepcat
THE Cat
Posts: 14316

Re: Low

When you're down and out, when you're on the street, when evening falls so hard, and friends just can't be found......you'll never walk alone with Frankie boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-z8VpLEHHk


Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

 

#39 2015-04-01 13:19:21

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1308

Re: Low

3 years of /&%"$ medication...at least no weight gain.

And it will never go away.

 

#40 2015-04-01 14:50:52

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

meditation > medication

why? because we are bioelectric by nature.

If you develop `gong' on top of your head that goes for billions of miles into the cosmos you will be able to cure your own illness naturally when the gong strength is developed.

You think l talk silly? No no, this is ancient knowledge of the Buddha school of cultivation.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#41 2015-04-02 16:45:30

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1308

Re: Low

Mirtazapin

 

#42 2015-04-02 18:43:52

stanshall2
Member
From: Sopwith Camel
Posts: 174

Re: Low

The_Shooman wrote:

Worried Man wrote:

I'm seriously considering joining Mrs. WM on a raw juice diet.  I'm starting to feel like my body needs a bit of an internal overhaul.  I'll be lucky to last two days.

A semi regular clean out will work wonders.

* * *

Eating three meals per day and/or snacking between meals is absolutely bizarre and crazy behaviour. Why? Because most people are not labourers who work 12 hours per day...we overeat and are getting fat and sick as a result. Much over eating is out of habit, + people are out of tune with their body so they don't recognise real hunger v's false hunger. The human race are a mess.

The lighter you eat the less hunger you will feel. The key is to be able to sustain weight and not over-eat to function at maximum level. We also need to keep sensible eating hours, and stop all eating at least 3 hours before bed. Highly nutritious food is very important, FRESH food straight from the garden and big green salads twice per day if we can (salads consist of sprouted foods, weeds, and other dark greens).

If you are properly fed you will NEVER want to snack between meals. To me, snacking is one of the top dietary sins, a big NO NO in my book.

The three top dietary sin foods for breaking down health = refined sugar foods + white bread + fried foods. I can't begin to describe how bad those foods are.

Listening to you here.


Get get get get get get on the dance floor!~ Zapp

 

#43 2015-04-02 19:42:24

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12894

Re: Low

illnesses manifest themselves in other dimensions according to enlightened masters of the Buddha school.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#44 2015-04-03 11:21:40

isshinryu101
Member
Posts: 641

Re: Low

The_Shooman wrote:

Eating three meals per day and/or snacking between meals is absolutely bizarre and crazy behaviour. Why? Because most people are not labourers who work 12 hours per day...we overeat and are getting fat and sick as a result. Much over eating is out of habit, + people are out of tune with their body so they don't recognise real hunger v's false hunger. The human race are a mess.

Exactly.  The human body is a wonderfully tuned machine that is designed to adapt to the environmental conditions in which it lives.  On an evolutionary level, we actually adapt TOO MUCH for the ways in which we live today.  Much of the population ate once per day  OR LESS  thousands and thousands of years ago.  Because of this, our ability to store fat became ultra tuned.  The amount of food a person had to eat to make it last a full day or even multiple days was pretty darned large... THUS the body's appetite became stronger to assure the person would want to take in what he needed.  The fat was quickly stored as fat and rationed.

For most of the western world, this is not an issue anymore.  We have the ability to eat multiple times per day, so these abilities actually work AGAINST US.

However, IDEALLY, we should be eating small amounts of food throughout the day.  That way the body uses all of it for energy and not fat.

The average person, instead, eats 2 meals per day and stores a lot of that as fat.  Their appetites are on hyper-drive because their body knows it will not get fed for a long while... making the person want to eat more than he needs.   

We need to eat MORE FREQUENTLY (6x per day) & in much SMALLER PORTIONS (for my 155 pound body, 300 calories per meal).  We should never allow our bodies to get VERY HUNGRY and can achieve this by keeping some food for energy in our stomachs at all times.


My Vintage Shoes Website

Vintage Shoes Addict.com

 

#45 2015-04-03 11:53:09

Yuca
Member
Posts: 6738

Re: Low

I disagree. We are not cows, that need to eat constantly.


some sort of banal legitimacy

 

#46 2015-04-03 11:56:11

isshinryu101
Member
Posts: 641

Re: Low

Yuca wrote:

I disagree. We are not cows, that need to eat constantly.

Medically proven fact, my friend.

Keep in mind, I said, "Small Portions".

When you eat small amounts of food throughout the day, your body uses all of the nutrients as fuel.  When you eat 2 or three meals, your body converts the excess into fat.  ALSO, the fewer meals you eat per day, the more hungry your body will be... which almost always leads to over-eating those ridiculous portions often served in restaurants.  When you eat small, nutritious food throughout the day, you never get very hungry and your body uses it all as fuel.


My Vintage Shoes Website

Vintage Shoes Addict.com

 

#47 2015-04-03 12:00:46

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Low

Although I tend to agree with Yuca Im not sure you could really give a clear idea without studying which way to eat is best... there are a lot of studies most recently the idea of putting yourself in deficit for a couple of days... to eat constantly will cause insulin to be called up regularly which isnt good...however we do need to eat highly nutritious food and the more nutrition in per calorie makes for a pretty healthy diet imo... ill juice and all that stuff but then i live in a cold country so i will eat animal fats, meat, lots of starchy carbs etc

 

#48 2015-04-03 12:07:20

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Low

The regular eating diet is good for stressed/burned out or hypoglycemic people because it does stop the body from having to rely on the adrenals to bring up the blood sugar as you enter ketosis...but the snacks should be low GI to avoid burden on the insulin and a further knock on to the adrenals..

 

#49 2015-04-03 23:43:25

Ethan Allenbach
Member
Posts: 68

Re: Low

isshinryu101 wrote:

Yuca wrote:

I disagree. We are not cows, that need to eat constantly.

Medically proven fact, my friend.

Keep in mind, I said, "Small Portions".

When you eat small amounts of food throughout the day, your body uses all of the nutrients as fuel.  When you eat 2 or three meals, your body converts the excess into fat.  ALSO, the fewer meals you eat per day, the more hungry your body will be... which almost always leads to over-eating those ridiculous portions often served in restaurants.  When you eat small, nutritious food throughout the day, you never get very hungry and your body uses it all as fuel.

You are possibly both right, and probably both wrong in your insistence that the other is incorrect.

Assuming that our ancestors were hunter gathers who evolved and were not the result of an alien experiment, it is likely that our biochemistry is equipped to deal with constant snacking on low calorie handfuls  of vegetable matter  or protein ( think a stick's worth of ants here ) along with the occasional 
high calorie meal of a roasted rodent or two.

Last edited by Ethan Allenbach (2015-04-03 23:45:55)

 

#50 2015-04-06 02:10:49

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large
Posts: 2679

Re: Low

I find smoking weed helps with depression and eating constantly.


Rocking traditional, current and classic Italian Ivy since 2011.

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 Rickard Andersson