You are not logged in.

#1 2015-02-20 23:51:19

The_Shooman
A pretty face

The Great Global Warming Swindle

http://youtu.be/D-m09lKtYT4

To me the media have been told to mainly allow the scientists to express these pro climate change views on man made global warming, and they have done a great job at convincing the public that these things are a threat. Apparently most scientists don't agree with the view that is pushed by the media...was supposed to have 6,000 Ph D's in climate change science disagree, but the media love to tell us that 98% of scientists say global warming is largely manmade. Apparently most scientists don't agree, but they don't get a voice.

Me think it is a one world government communist agenda, and Mr Gore is it's poster boy. They want to knock out all small - medium farms and have the big boys run things, preferrably GM foods, + knock out as much small - medium business as possible why they are at it. Various countries are starting to wake up to the nonsense, but the U.S is well gone on this issue..they have a serious agenda to play in our ensalvement and destruction of business. As l said...knock out the small players and have large business run things so only a few run the show...easier to rule over us that way.

And we know from experience that when the media and world leaders jump of the band wagon and try to persuade us slaves of something, a dead rat can nearly always be smelt. That lot (media/world leaders) are definitely up to something...they are trying too hard with fluff talk without any hard evidence. Their claims are not making sense. World leaders don't care about the planet and the people living on it, so don't be fooled by their nonsense.

I used to be a big supporter of the global warming theories before l started thinking for myself.

Only slaves believe in manmade global warming.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-02-20 23:54:33)

#2 2015-02-23 06:27:05

adorable homunculus

Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle

Climate change denial is Illuminati disinformation.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/dark-money-funds-climate-change-denial-effort/

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#3 2015-03-09 03:04:58

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-03-09 03:15:13)

#4 2015-03-09 07:01:55

Patrick

In the 10 years or so leading up to the collapse of the Soviet Union, Western Marxists went looking for a new home. A lot of them wound up in the environmental movement. The man-made global warming alarm (later changed to "climate change" to cover all the bases) is cover for increasing government control of, well, everything.

That's bad enough, but the very real and reasonable goals of finding cleaner sources of energy, polluting less and being better stewards of the planet have gone by the wayside in the mad dash to tax the crap about of everything and everyone — because science.

Otter : Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
Boon : I thought you were pre-med.
Otter : What's the difference?

#5 2015-03-09 10:53:58

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#6 2015-03-09 11:21:34

Chet

You may find these interesting:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/environment/globalwarming/11395516/The-fiddling-with-temperature-data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/

Do you know what a Palmist once said to me? She said: will you let go!
Vivian Stanshall

#7 2015-03-09 22:43:09

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-03-09 22:45:25)

#8 2015-03-10 01:07:03

Acton_Baby

^ why have a go at Monsanto when Bayer hold more genetic patents.

"I have about 100 pairs of pyjamas. I like to see people dressed comfortably."
Hugh Hefner

#9 2015-03-10 02:58:29

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Board footer