You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-06 02:26:25

The_Shooman
A pretty face

I sent the corrupt courts, police and sherrifs packing and beat them

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-03-06 13:03:15)

#2 2015-03-06 08:38:35

Worried Man

Re: I sent the corrupt courts, police and sherrifs packing and beat them

Shooey,

With all due respect, I'm not sure this forum is the most appropriate place for you to be posting your sovereign citizen agenda.  I understand this is something you feel very strongly about, and I know you're only trying to enlighten us, but to be completely honest, it scares me a little.  Not that you scare me, but your experiences and success with this line of thinking is one thing, and I just worry that others could read this, be inspired by your actions, and then go off half-cocked and get themselves into a lot of trouble, whether legally, financially, or both, or even find themselves in a position where they are physically assaulted.  I'm not exactly sure how things are in Australia, but plenty of people in the sovereign citizen movement in the U.S. have gotten into serious trouble and are now in prison because of this line of thinking.  I'm not saying that authorities shouldn't be questioned or held accountable for their actions, but the reality is that just talking back to the wrong police officer in America could get your ass dragged out of your car and your face smashed into the pavement, regardless of how strongly you feel the police officer was in the wrong.

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#3 2015-03-06 13:10:25

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: I sent the corrupt courts, police and sherrifs packing and beat them

I understand, and l have deleted it. Most people who try this do fail and most have gotten into lots of trouble doing it. There is an artform when talking to the police also, you don't want to argue or push it too far or handcuffs and the lock-up will be the result. I have been taught well by the very best, but l never make it a point to teach others or go public with what l do. You are right, l don't want people going off half cocked because they will be smashed. It's not something l ever wanted to do and l never go looking for trouble, but l do protect my rights when they are threatened.

The problem with the sovereign movement on the internet is that they are not teaching people the best way to go about things. Lots of disinfo has been spread in the movement and too many people are arguing with police and Judges these days, and that is a big mistake. My number one suggestion to to never fight and argue , you just keep it simple and play the role as the administrator because that is how the system was set up. In other words, you swap roles with the judge and police using the paperwork to prove your status in the system. Ie, you can make it so the police is actually representing you on the road as the licence holder...they might not believe this at the time when you inform them, but that is not here nor there, they will find out in time that they were playing you all along but didn't know it LOL.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-03-06 13:21:11)

Board footer