You are not logged in.

#51 2015-05-03 14:54:35

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

ZarJazz wrote:

The_Shooman wrote:

Excellent Chatsworth and WM.

Check out this beauty:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/ … stps12.gif

Brilliant.

Indeed.  Hahaha


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#52 2015-05-03 14:56:51

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

TheExpandingMan wrote:

Wear your seatbelts, kids.

Or don't...

http://mybirdie.ca/files/luckytruckersurvivescrash.gif


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#53 2015-05-03 15:04:50

ZarJazz
Member
Posts: 1313

Re: Gif it to me..

^^^WTF!
He is one lucky man.

 

#54 2015-05-04 10:43:13

Martyn
Member
Posts: 229

Re: Gif it to me..

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m87iu1uP0R1r8cvzdo1_250.gif

 

#55 2015-05-04 15:07:14

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12895

Re: Gif it to me..

Some good gifs of the acidents and that drunk bloke. Also a good gif of that fool above with the fireworks wedged in places. Those type of gifs are what l call `manly gifs'....men are into that type of stuff but women usually go for softer more boring gifs.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#56 2015-05-04 15:21:52

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12895

Re: Gif it to me..

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Marc_au/Ron%207/Party_zps4nlugqwz.gif


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#57 2015-05-04 20:59:00

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare
From: Devil's Island
Posts: 9001

Re: Gif it to me..

I like this one. He's well dressed!


Le costume fait sur mesure en tissue Fresco est le préféré des ploucs!
Facebook: FNB Dandy  Twitter: @DevilsIslandFNB Instagram: fnbdandy

 

#58 2015-05-05 01:23:51

The_Shooman
A pretty face
From: AUSTRALIA
Posts: 12895

Re: Gif it to me..

Film Noir Buff wrote:

I like this one. He's well dressed!

Yes, his clothes looks well fitted and the colours work well. His collar doesn't even lift off the back of his neck at all. I like how the gif works for him and the man wearing the blue in the background.


Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

 

#59 2015-05-06 12:53:47

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1385582/mc5-o.gif



http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2987247/mc5-wayne-kramer-o.gif


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#60 2015-05-07 09:23:53

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

/\  Ramblin' Rose, Ramblin' Rose, the more you feed it the more it grows!  Wayne in this clip takes the rock and roll crown!


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#61 2015-05-07 09:24:57

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

https://33.media.tumblr.com/14ea22023247879e3286f9664cba64f5/tumblr_neykoyno9Y1savnjbo1_500.gif


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#62 2015-05-07 11:58:27

Bop
Member
Posts: 7661

Re: Gif it to me..

ZarJazz wrote:

^^^WTF!
He is one lucky man.

And thats why you dont wear a seatbelt!

 

#63 2015-05-07 13:08:26

Martyn
Member
Posts: 229

Re: Gif it to me..

Bop wrote:

ZarJazz wrote:

^^^WTF!
He is one lucky man.

And thats why you dont wear a seatbelt!

http://media.giphy.com/media/Cu7ANSTJB6z0Q/giphy.gif

 

#64 2015-05-08 07:36:57

farrago
Ambassador Of Ivy
From: Portlandia
Posts: 1021

Re: Gif it to me..

stanshall wrote:

/\  Ramblin' Rose, Ramblin' Rose, the more you feed it the more it grows!  Wayne in this clip takes the rock and roll crown!

MC5?

 

#65 2015-05-08 07:59:38

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

^
Uhm... what did you say Farrago?  Hold on a sec.  Wait... what?  Where was I?  Oh, yes.... That's MC5.  Sorry.  I was repeatedly distracted by the gif posted by Martyn.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#66 2015-05-08 10:15:44

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wJ3ALbO37Cc/Uk6qaN0ITLI/AAAAAAAAAEw/D35k1L3hmPY/s1600/irregardless.gif


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#67 2015-05-08 10:26:16

farrago
Ambassador Of Ivy
From: Portlandia
Posts: 1021

Re: Gif it to me..

^
That's a bogus word. Stop peddling that s--t!

 

#68 2015-05-08 10:50:42

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

ha ha!  "irregardless" is classic idiocy but "trepidacious" or "trepidatious" is the one I'm really hating at the moment!

http://100daysproject.co.nz/uploads/projects/1406193453_trepidacious-01.jpg


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#69 2015-05-08 11:41:25

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FXoxWGRKEl8/URFbw4vf02I/AAAAAAAAAH0/ZZl0ZdsBkGA/s1600/ron%2Beat.gif


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#70 2015-05-08 12:22:19

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/comment/gif-dance-underwater-nsfw-400962.gif


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#71 2015-05-08 12:37:19

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/godzilla/images/f/f8/Godzilla_Atomic_Breath.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131006223733


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#72 2015-05-08 12:42:56

stanshall
Moderator
From: Gilligan's Island
Posts: 10111

Re: Gif it to me..

http://media.giphy.com/media/hqBGivBk8o0co/giphy.gif


"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

 

#73 2015-05-08 13:58:23

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

^
HAHAHA!!  Uhm... yeah.  Right.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#74 2015-05-08 13:59:02

Worried Man
Member
From: Davebrubeckistan
Posts: 15920

Re: Gif it to me..

farrago wrote:

^
That's a bogus word. Stop peddling that s--t!

A funny gif, irregardless.


"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

 

#75 2015-05-08 15:02:43

ZarJazz
Member
Posts: 1313

Re: Gif it to me..

Ha ha ha! Brilliant.

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 Rickard Andersson