You are not logged in.

#1 2015-05-13 02:33:45

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Satanic characters our children worship (they are all creeps)

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-05-13 02:39:12)

#2 2015-05-13 08:47:26

doghouse

Re: Satanic characters our children worship (they are all creeps)

Hide thy infants, hide thy Lady, and hide thy husband, alas they art forcing sexual intercourse upon the entire populace. - Wm Shakespeare

#3 2015-05-13 08:58:37

Oliver

is this supposed to be satire or are you really this loony?

#4 2015-05-13 09:23:46

stanshall

"bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"

#5 2015-05-13 09:41:11

Oliver

Last edited by Oliver (2015-05-13 09:43:59)

#6 2015-05-13 16:06:40

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#7 2015-05-13 16:08:16

chatsworth osborne jr.

I get that talking animals are unholy, and the other overtly immoral and demonic stuff, but can you explain the Wizard of Oz?  Is it that they do that good witch crap?  Toto is evil too??

#8 2015-05-13 17:05:40

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-05-13 17:12:27)

#9 2015-05-13 18:48:36

Worried Man

Well I grew up on this stuff and I'm pretty sure none of this, specifically, is why I'll be on the express elevator to the center of the Earth.

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#10 2015-05-13 19:03:46

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

�Careful with that axe Eugene.�

#11 2015-05-13 19:51:47

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#12 2015-05-13 20:12:20

Jeff Reed

Had my mind altered in college via a laced cigarette. I grabbed the moon in my hand, ran to bed, and pulled the covers over my eyes. Still, I could see right through them and shades were building steel shelves all around my room. Then I pretended to be paralyzed and they left.

A frightening experience, but I am now immune to demons.

#13 2015-05-13 23:03:46

DAO

What shoos does the Devil wear?

#14 2015-05-13 23:27:15

Bop

#15 2015-05-13 23:41:00

Bop

Whether Shoo has gone way out or not, I can dig the underlying theme and that is...as harmless as we think the media is..it is a form of control to our conscious and sub conscious minds...some go about it in a far more onvious way than others.. if you doubt that again look at the US' work with early PR and specifically Edward Bernays. This isnt made up stuff its very well conducted social engineering.

but as I now understand from Mrs Bop and her work within child psychology a lot of who we are and how we react is laid down quite early in life...and its no suprise that the real sick and controlling bastards out there like to get us while were young..

Saying that though its important to out line a moral structure to young people because without that its quite difficult for us to develop guilt when breaking what's expected of us socially as well as behaviour to ourselves... when this is done in order for us to behave the way someone else wants us to...and not in a way that gives the best framework for the invidual to live happy and respectful life.

Inthink Shoo is just taking this themes and going Sun Ra with it..also I think it's quite dangerous to see the world as so clearly black and white... absolute good and absolute bad look like they're on either end of the spectrum...but if you think of them as being part of a cycle then they're right next to eachother..its best to stay out in the further reaches of neutrality to avoid the extremes...well thats my advice anyway..

#16 2015-05-14 02:37:36

Armchaired
Ivy I.V.

�Careful with that axe Eugene.�

#17 2015-05-14 03:05:40

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Your satanic mate Obama singing a song that is supposed to say "thankyou satan" when played backwards. See video from 44:10 - 48:18:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixwC6tm_Cc

Here's your mate again doing the devil's horns and showing his true allegiance. That's the bloke some of you guys voted for. All his satanic mates are in the link too. The point is that these dregs are so off their heads that they can’t help but do the devils horns in public because they are under a spell...they wouldn't even be in control of their actions. 
https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/mr-president-whos-team-are-you-on-who-are-your-masters/

I'll get back to other stuff later, got heaps of stuff about the real agenda very few know about, + a few interesting stories.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-05-14 05:10:30)

#18 2015-05-14 06:08:42

adorable homunculus

We dont need any of the clothes we buy except as a means to be the star in the film of our life populated by constructs  - FNB

#19 2015-05-14 06:17:42

stanshall

#20 2015-05-14 06:23:24

stanshall

#21 2015-05-14 10:15:47

doghouse

Hide thy infants, hide thy Lady, and hide thy husband, alas they art forcing sexual intercourse upon the entire populace. - Wm Shakespeare

#22 2015-05-14 10:23:16

chatsworth osborne jr.

#23 2015-05-14 16:03:12

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#24 2015-05-14 16:22:10

stanshall

#25 2015-05-14 16:37:39

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Talking about musos, here are some bad buggers who worship Satan when their records are played backwards.They talk about 666 and satan when played backwards apparently.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/28548/devil-wears-headphones-brief-history-backmasking

Oh yeah, me and a mate played records backwards many years ago and indeed a couple did have satanic messages. Can't remember the records...might have been Led Zepplin and Kiss.

I can usually tell a satanic record within seconds of listening to it, that's why l burned hundreds of rock and metal albums and various dvd's and burned heaps of books like The Lord of the Rings, childrens books with questionable characters, burned good luck charms, Buddhas, crosses, insense, spiritual books, new age books etc. I have got rid of virtually everything now and now the demonic spirits in my house are almost all gone, the hpouse is peaceful and my meditation is so much better. Most houses would have bad interferance from spirits that sensitive people easily pick up on, so we get people to do house cleansings.

Lots of books and websites are full of demonic animal spirits because the people writing these things have spirit possession due to having motives. When you have motives you are after something, and spirits see this and can easily latch on your back and suck out your essense. These people will find they will be in poor health as they get older, and they certainly won't be going to a good place in the afterlife...all because they wanted spiritual powers, pursued fame and wealth, wanted lottery winnings etc. If you have a one track mind on these ambitions you will be finished! When the beings see humans pursuing these types of things they are happy to interfere (more on this later). I've been through this...l always wanted supernatural powers and money, and l drawed bad spirits too. Mates also wanted powers and they drew bad spirits in meditation and we all had foxes on our backs sucking out our essense.

Oh yeah...avoid dating sites at all costs. Those types draw all types of things because they have intentions and motives. Don't go looking for love, let it happen naturally.

This is the whole problem with these t.v shows with powers etc...they make people wish they had these powers, so they draw the attention of entities. If you keep on wishing for this stuff with a one track mind you are finished. Many `so called' highly successful people have one track minds towards staus, money, fame etc (bankers, celebrities, captains of industry etc) and they are all finished and heading nowhere good because they would be full of dark spirits..they are completely impure....they have nothing but junk in them. People who are sensitive can see and/or sense the demons in them. It doesn't mean successful people are all finished, only the ones who live for high ambition and want something. The ultimate key is to do your job well, and if money and other things come as a side benefit that is o.k, but doing a job with a one track mind solely for the money/status etc will finish you. Divine beings don't operate with agendas and motives, only low level beings who can be easily possessed.

Think about it! Motive and agendas = low level stuff of low level beings, so easy possession. Devine beings have pure hearts. Motive (powers, riches etc) are agendas of impure thoughts from tarnished beings, therefore tarnished dirty thinking draws tarnished dirty spirits....you draw what you are!!!  Lowlife thinking draws lowlife spirits. I am speaking from the point of a devine spirit here, not from the thinking of ordinary people who are mainly tarnished with low standards.

I've been tarnishied like everyone else. I have cleaned up now and on the pure path, almost. My biggest problem is that l still like shoos, a pretty face and have lots of human emotions. The old wise ones don't get all emotional and feel love for things, they are cold and indifferent and only live for compassion. Having love for things from human emotion is low level because it is conditional love. Loving your wife and kids over other people is not love through compassion, it is conditional love because you choose to love them over other people because they are your family, and hence the lowest form of love (that's a very high level statement).

Last edited by The_Shooman (2015-05-14 18:14:25)

Board footer