You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-30 08:35:37

Acton_Baby

a Few Interesting Bits at TKMaxx

A heads-up if in anyone is after a waterproof parka,

Currently at TKMaxx:

Cape Heights 60/40 parkas in tan/orange and olive/navy in loads of sizes  for £69

Penfield '65/35 hudson wax cloth'  navy anorak ( the one with white buttons and cork ended drawstrings) for £60

Penfield Vasson ( the unlined 'summer' version of the Kasson) in a few colourways for £65

"I have about 100 pairs of pyjamas. I like to see people dressed comfortably."
Hugh Hefner

#2 2015-09-30 08:38:40

Tommy

Re: a Few Interesting Bits at TKMaxx

Will be checking Brightons tomorrow

#3 2015-10-04 11:28:17

RobbieB

Checked out the Southend branch today and noticed there were a few Ralphy sack jackets for £49 reduced from £295 (yeah,  right). The downside was they were in Salmon pink, although, with the sun shining, and the tide in, the colour seemed appropriate for a day at the seaside.  Plenty of Ralph Lauren shirts as well, some without the logo. I ended up buying a BD Pendleton all wool checked shirt, made in USA for £25. The medium was quite a slim fit with no room for shrinkage.

'I am a closet optimist' Leonard Cohen.

#4 2015-10-04 11:51:55

RobbieB

After some research (Google) on my Penn Jasper Merino Wool shirt I find that a common complaint has been the short length and the tight fit. I don't mind as I have plenty of baggies but the slim fit will ensure I don't eat all the pies. I don't like the idea of dry clean only so I will chance a gentle hand wash when the time comes.

'I am a closet optimist' Leonard Cohen.

Board footer