You are not logged in.

#26 2016-11-01 00:40:44

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

Re: New shaggy dogs for fall season

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

#27 2016-11-01 01:39:01

Tomiskinky

I believe that is actually the Harley retail site, as they are offering end of line stock and sale items from stock already in (you save about £10 on a jumper) and the previous Harley shop site went offline around this time last year. Few interesting options in the offers if they are your size too. Shaggy Jaffa anyone (fancy that myself)?

#28 2016-11-01 04:12:43

Chipper

I dunno. A shaggy dog can get a little chunky.

#29 2016-11-01 05:22:23

HOOT

That's right, Bosie is Harley's retail site. I ended up ordering one to try out as per OCBD's suggestion and was happy with the purchase, it turned out to be lighter than a J.Press shaggy dog which was exactly what I was looking for. For the money I think they offer great value, also they are seamless unlike the saggy dogs.

#30 2016-11-01 08:07:58

Worried Man

Of course they must use the ever-present modern male archetype as the sweater model.

"We close our sto' at a reasonable hour because we figure anybody who would want one of our suits has got time to stroll over here in the daytime." - VP of George Muse Clothing, Atlanta, 1955

#31 2016-11-01 18:36:56

Chipper

I could see adding a Shaggy Dog or two to my closet. I have so many crew-neck Shetlands, though. I hardly need another. Need... want. Okay, there is a difference. Yeah, why not.

#32 2016-11-01 18:49:49

Oliver

Any fat guys who want a superior Shaggy Dog alternative, I strongly recommend The Andover Shop. I just got their fall catalog and there's some good brushed Shetland stuff. I find their cuts a bit lofty for myself, but bigger dudes would be happy with them. Nantucket Red is my favorite color - it's really the perfect shade of salmon pink and it looks so damn cool and fluffy with a crispy creased pair of cotton twill chinos. I just wish mine were a touch smaller and shorter in length. I'd size down but they start at mediums.

Board footer