You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-17 02:43:55

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1454

I am an "in between" man

So, I am an in-between man. Shirt size 16.5.  Sleeve length 35.5. Shoe size 8.5. Watch straps usually require an extra hole inbetween the holes (Patek actually has a "half" link for the Nautilus bracelet). When dining, my appetite is usually one and a half steaks,  or just a half. My preferred bottle size (Champagne, claret): 0.375l.

Last edited by Beestonplace (2017-05-17 02:47:16)

 

#2 2017-05-19 22:14:48

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare
From: Devil's Island
Posts: 9097

Re: I am an "in between" man

Beestonplace wrote:

So, I am an in-between man. Shirt size 16.5.  Sleeve length 35.5. Shoe size 8.5. Watch straps usually require an extra hole inbetween the holes (Patek actually has a "half" link for the Nautilus bracelet). When dining, my appetite is usually one and a half steaks,  or just a half. My preferred bottle size (Champagne, claret): 0.375l.

Your shoe size is 8.5!?

How do you remain upright?


Le costume fait sur mesure en tissue Fresco est le préféré des ploucs!
Facebook: FNB Dandy  Twitter: @DevilsIslandFNB Instagram: fnbdandy

 

#3 2017-05-19 23:17:40

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1454

Re: I am an "in between" man

8.5 UK

 

#4 2017-05-20 08:03:13

Kingston1an
Member
Posts: 3428

Re: I am an "in between" man

What is a standard sleeve length?

It usually throws me when a choice is offered.


"Florid, smug, middle-aged golf club bore in this country I'd say. Propping up the 19th hole in deepest Surrey bemoaning the perils of immigration."

 

#5 2017-05-20 08:05:06

Kingston1an
Member
Posts: 3428

Re: I am an "in between" man

Beestonplace wrote:

When dining, my appetite is usually one and a half steaks,  or just a half. My preferred bottle size (Champagne, claret): 0.375l.

Half a steak would be best. Maybe one of those small airplane bottles for wine.


"Florid, smug, middle-aged golf club bore in this country I'd say. Propping up the 19th hole in deepest Surrey bemoaning the perils of immigration."

 

#6 2017-05-20 14:37:17

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1454

Re: I am an "in between" man

At the moment, no wine at all. Feels good.

 

#7 2017-05-21 11:08:39

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large
Posts: 2718

Re: I am an "in between" man

Kingston1an wrote:

What is a standard sleeve length?

It usually throws me when a choice is offered.

Standard is 35-36 on a 16.5 I believe.


Rocking traditional, current and classic Italian Ivy since 2011.

 

#8 2017-05-21 12:28:56

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1454

Re: I am an "in between" man

indeed. Luckily T&As shirts fit just right. They are made in heaven, oğlum ficken geil

 

#9 2017-06-01 21:22:18

Chévere
Member
From: Baltimore
Posts: 836

Re: I am an "in between" man

Beestonplace wrote:

indeed. Luckily T&As shirts fit just right. They are made in heaven, oğlum ficken geil

Hmmm...
agree with you on the T&A's. Stopped buying anything else.
Browse, like, click...open package, perfect fit.


Cógelo suave, pero cógelo.

 

#10 2017-06-02 10:55:38

Beestonplace
Member
Posts: 1454

Re: I am an "in between" man

Just received another parcel from T&A

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 Rickard Andersson