You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-04 21:18:15

The_Shooman
A pretty face

FNB - Paris - Summer shirts - Pajama collars

Film Noir Buff,

Do you wear open neck casual summer shirts, and if so, what type of collar do you have on them?

Does Paris do Pajama collars?

I ask this because my shirtmaker makes the most striking pajama collars. Really bespoke looking, and perfectly balanced. I wear these pajama collars in summer on an open necked shirt, and the effect is perfect. Now...if l had a normal open necked business shirt collar on these shirts or a button down, the effect is not near as good.

The pajama collar is an incredible style when the maker executes it well. My summer casual pajama collars shirts take ten times as long to make as a conventional business shirt. They are rare, they are distinctive, and they are special. It takes my shirtmaker days to make mine, but it is worth it.

#2 2024-03-09 23:07:11

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Re: FNB - Paris - Summer shirts - Pajama collars

Paris does make very nice looking camp or pajama collars which also sit well on the neck. Funny, a few years before Covid, I had several made and never really wore them. During the shut downs, I wore them all the time. It seems the world has taken to camp collars too.

They're not only nice for summer shirts but work on brushed flannels cottons, heavy wools and corduroy shirts too. I just got one made from a Liberty of London knit cotton in a wild paisley.

Board footer