• Index
  •  » Talk Ivy
  •  » Looking for slim repp and Rooster knit ties

#1 2023-01-13 05:29:14

colin
Bright Light

Looking for slim repp and Rooster knit ties

Hi all,

All this talk of clearing stuff out, I was wondering if anyone had any old slim repp ties or (rooster) knit ties they might want to find a new home?

I wasnt wanting to spend much but buying from the USA second hand is no longer an option now sadly.

I'm pretty specific on colours and width so it might not come to anything (I was looking for a forest green knit, for example), but thought I'd ask in case anyone was looking to free up some space!

Thanks in advance

#2 2023-01-13 12:44:02

Tim

Re: Looking for slim repp and Rooster knit ties

I don’t have any Roosters (once upon a time I had a couple) but I’ve a few slim knit ties of Italian origin I think, various stripes. I’ve a rather nice forest green with red and gold stripe that came from Russell Street toward the end. Obviously I can’t add photos here but if you DM me
An email, I can send photos over of what I’ve got. I’ve never worn any of them at all - this ties (pun unintentional) nicely with the other thread about Ivy Hoarding..

#3 2023-01-16 12:03:20

colin
Bright Light

Hi Tim,

Thanks for getting back to me - I've also heard back from FlatSixC who *may* well have helped find a fix for my knit tie cravings! That said, the stripe knit does sound lovely. Trouble is, my DMs are full and I can't email. Would it be best to briefly send my email address on here then delete it?

I do hope this forum gets sorted out again one day....!

And thanks a lot for getting back, excuse my slow reply. Life things!

#4 2023-01-17 02:51:45

Tim

You should be able to DM me no? Your inbox may be full but mine isn’t!
Otherwise you can find me on Instagram if you’re there - @timbiosis

#5 2023-01-18 19:07:00

Dulouz

There was a few good ebay stores you could get Rooster ties. I've a few BB skinny knitted ties and a thicker Rooster one. The more colourful repp ties have gone now.

• Index
  •  » Talk Ivy
  •  » Looking for slim repp and Rooster knit ties

Board footer