You are not logged in.

#1 2006-06-07 22:08:22

Horace

on CEGO

Just wanted to second what the article on CEGO claims:  Shirtmaven's boxers are wonderful.  When they were the "old" price, I said that they were a hell of a deal at twice the price.  And they are.  Standard Brooks cut made in the USA.  Sometimes you get lucky and get some very nice shirting fabric indeed.  I think they're the best deal in American-made boxer shorts.  Now that Tugaloo is gone, there ain't many more places to get the quality that we were used to.  Like FNB, I prefer the uncovered waistband.  And I like the fact that they don't have the "split" on the seam.  Everyone who's buying their boxers at Brooks should think twice and go with CEGO's instead. 

His shirts too, of course.  But much has been written about that.  I _think_ I recall Carl saying he had some real madras around?  Or a connection to it?

It's good to know about pajamas.  Pity about no more matching nightchaps.

""This is probably the last Deb season...because of the stock market, the economy, Everything..." - W. Stillman.

#2 2006-06-09 20:11:51

Incroyable

Re: on CEGO

Jukebox Babe

#3 2006-06-12 14:46:35

Shirtmaven

I have made a few western shirts in my day.
I have even made them for non Cowboys like myself.

Just made a very nice one with emboridered yellow flowers.

Carl

#4 2006-06-15 12:05:20

Horace

Carl,

do you fit women for shirts? 

Thanks,

Horace

""This is probably the last Deb season...because of the stock market, the economy, Everything..." - W. Stillman.

#5 2006-06-15 13:27:07

BraceBack Mountain

Carl,

Good article on your stuff.

Can you explain what your various shirt programs are and the price ranges? It seems FNB wanted to dwell on your boxers.

Board footer