You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-12 09:31:15

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Georgie Barrow, New York

A couple of years ago, I got a tab collar shirt from a brand called Georgie Barrow. It's a very nice full cut shirt with blue/ white stripes, collar and cuffs are white. The tab has a regular button, not a pressure button like all my other tab collar shirts.

I found that shirt, when I was cleaning up my closet and I think it's one of the best in my wardrobe.

I tried to do some research on the brand, but I wasn't lucky... Anybody? Georgie Barrow, New York?

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#2 2008-10-12 10:20:59

chetmiles

Re: Georgie Barrow, New York

All I got Googling was 'Georgia Barrow', which wasn't too helpful.  It's frustrating, because while one likes the obscure nature of something one would also like to know a little more about it!

#3 2008-10-12 10:56:16

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Re: Georgie Barrow, New York

Exactly! It's about 9 years ago, that I got that shirt... At the time I thought it's just a cool American shirt and I didn't give it a second thought... I remember that I even played with the idea of getting the waist taken in... I am so glad I didn't!

I only wore that shirt about 2 or 3 times... maybe I got into slimfit Continental shirts with high collars and long points at that time, whatever... Dunno why, but it had disappeared in my wardrobe in my kinderzimmer at my parents'.

So when I found it about 2 weeks ago, I was really happy! I only googled it, and checked the first few pages and I couldn't find anything, so maybe the company is bankrupt or something. I have no idea.

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

Board footer