You are not logged in.

#51 2011-11-29 00:15:05

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

What's she doing there with Dennis Skinner?

 

#52 2011-11-29 04:17:09

Liam Mac
Ivy Avenger
From: Beyond!
Posts: 4789

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Do you also like little crabs on your belts?


"You've gotta get up close like this and - bada-BING! - you blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit."

suits/jackets 36/37S. waist 29-30. shirts 14.5/15 32.

 

#53 2011-11-29 04:49:46

Bishop of Briggs
Member
Posts: 3948

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Liam Mac wrote:

Do you also like little crabs on your belts?

What the fuck are you on about? Just because I find the woman attractive does not mean that I have to like everything she sells. I think that she was pictured with her father who looks very different to Dennis Skinner.


Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is now dead!

 

#54 2011-11-29 04:54:20

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

She doesn't quite look as if she might give you crabs.  Only a thumping headache.

 

#55 2011-11-29 04:56:05

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

It's not a look I like on women, Ivy or Prep, I prefer.... I'm not sure what I prefer? Arty, bo-ho. I just think prep looks too conservative. My idea of hell is a Conservative women.

Last edited by Oo Bop Sh'bam (2011-11-29 04:56:50)


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#56 2011-11-29 04:57:06

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Conservative women fuck like rabbits.

 

#57 2011-11-29 04:57:49

Bishop of Briggs
Member
Posts: 3948

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Andy_B wrote:

She doesn't quite look as if she might give you crabs.  Only a thumping headache.

Eliza looks great to me and resembles Elizabeth Montgomery.


Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is now dead!

 

#58 2011-11-29 04:58:07

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Yes, but unfortunately at some point you may have to have a conversation with one.


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#59 2011-11-29 05:00:52

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Andy_B wrote:

Conservative women fuck like rabbits.

Listen to the fucking stud!

GG

 

#60 2011-11-29 05:03:05

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Oo Bop Sh'bam wrote:

Yes, but unfortunately at some point you may have to have a conversation with one.

Only if she's a hotty, not a fatty.

 

#61 2011-11-29 05:03:49

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Wait, here is what I like.


<
<
<
<
<


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#62 2011-11-29 05:10:24

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Yeah yeah we like women, we wanna fuck em, pretty girls, big tits, phwoar, look I'm not gay I like birds, can't beat a bit of fanny and all that.. Stop the cocksure braggadocio boys - it is playground stuff. I am 46. Many here are older than me. Not. Nice.

GG

 

#63 2011-11-29 05:13:26

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Sorry GG, but one of the few pleasures in life is deluding yourself into thinking you have a chance with all the beautiful women you've ever clapped eyes on. Andy is about as graceful as a chainsaw manicure with his turn of phrase though! wink


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#64 2011-11-29 05:17:49

Liam Mac
Ivy Avenger
From: Beyond!
Posts: 4789

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Bishop of Briggs wrote:

Liam Mac wrote:

Do you also like little crabs on your belts?

What the fuck are you on about? Just because I find the woman attractive does not mean that I have to like everything she sells. I think that she was pictured with her father who looks very different to Dennis Skinner.

I'm only stirring the pot.


"You've gotta get up close like this and - bada-BING! - you blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit."

suits/jackets 36/37S. waist 29-30. shirts 14.5/15 32.

 

#65 2011-11-29 05:19:29

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Filth.


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#66 2011-11-29 05:19:48

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Woman as object. Not in favour of that. Packaged, marketed units of desire. Men lead deluded lives. False consciousness. Different thing from attraction. Most men lead absolute nonsense fantasy lives. Topics like this are an expression of that. No wonder women laugh at us.

GG

 

#67 2011-11-29 05:24:07

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Never thought of applying classical Marxist theory to my libido.  Women are, of course, entitled to their laughter.

 

#68 2011-11-29 05:25:50

Oo Bop Sh'bam
Ivy Iconoclast
From: within.
Posts: 4067

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

I'm sorry GG, I am not one for making women uncomfortable, but it is one of life's finer pleasures to appreciate the female form. There can be a playfulness to it, good ole Playboy, that set a good tone.

Last edited by Oo Bop Sh'bam (2011-11-29 05:27:31)


''If I can't share my faith in Christ here, I'd just as soon not have to put up with people advocating drug use.''

 

#69 2011-11-29 05:30:09

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

GG, your inbox is heaving.

 

#70 2011-11-29 05:35:05

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Oo Bop Sh'bam wrote:

I'm sorry GG, I am not one for making women uncomfortable, but it is one of life's finer pleasures to appreciate the female form. There can be a playfulness to it, good ole Playboy, that set a good tone.

Yeah sure - Hugh Hefner - one of the really POSITIVE role models we boys have...

GG

 

#71 2011-11-29 05:36:11

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Andy_B wrote:

Conservative women fuck like rabbits.

Something of a misunderstanding here, perhaps.  Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.  'Conservative' women come in all shapes and sizes.  Some are even feminists.  If they fuck like rabbits, isn't that their prerogative as women?  My being a stud does not enter into it - and Gibson Gardens likes Woody Allen, who objectifies women in the most nauseating manner possible.  Little girls, too.

 

#72 2011-11-29 05:37:15

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Gibson Gardens wrote:

Oo Bop Sh'bam wrote:

I'm sorry GG, I am not one for making women uncomfortable, but it is one of life's finer pleasures to appreciate the female form. There can be a playfulness to it, good ole Playboy, that set a good tone.

Yeah sure - Hugh Hefner - one of the really POSITIVE role models we boys have...

GG

No naughties in 'Esquire', John?

 

#73 2011-11-29 05:46:19

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Andy_B wrote:

Andy_B wrote:

Conservative women fuck like rabbits.

Something of a misunderstanding here, perhaps.  Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.  'Conservative' women come in all shapes and sizes.  Some are even feminists.  If they fuck like rabbits, isn't that their prerogative as women?  My being a stud does not enter into it - and Gibson Gardens likes Woody Allen, who objectifies women in the most nauseating manner possible.  Little girls, too.

You are suggesting a correlation between a woman's level of sexual desire and her 'conservatism'.....? Women can fuck who, how, when and whatever, that is not the point. Men objectifying women needs to be resisted, it has many very negative social consequences. And as I think I've probably written here W.Allen has not made an appealing film for 25 years, primarily because his representation of women, and blacks, and the working class, is completely backward. I do love 'Manhattan', this is true, but less for the relationship between Allen's character and the teenage girl, which does grate, but much more for the cinematography, and for Yale's wardrobe, and for the way he celebrates sophisticated urban life.

GG

 

#74 2011-11-29 05:47:51

Andy_B
Ivy Realist
Posts: 2097

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Of course.  I was only teasing.

 

#75 2011-11-29 05:48:47

Gibson Gardens
Ivy Author
Posts: 873

Re: Ode to Hot Ivy/Preppy Women

Andy_B wrote:

Gibson Gardens wrote:

Oo Bop Sh'bam wrote:

I'm sorry GG, I am not one for making women uncomfortable, but it is one of life's finer pleasures to appreciate the female form. There can be a playfulness to it, good ole Playboy, that set a good tone.

Yeah sure - Hugh Hefner - one of the really POSITIVE role models we boys have...

GG

No naughties in 'Esquire', John?

Not much actually. The odd coquettish glance? Of course, women are in the ads to stare longingly at men in sta-press trousers and slip-on shoes (yeah...sure..) but there is not much of a nipple count. Innocent times really, though I did have a flaming row with someone about this the other day..

GG

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 Rickard Andersson