You are not logged in.

#1 2010-04-09 07:24:52

Cheeky Monkey

Happy Ending

Once upon a time a guy asked a beautiful girl- " will you marry me ?"- The girl said No.

....And the guy lived happily ever after- hanging around bars - riding motorcycles - going fishing and chasing skirt - playing a lot of golf - watching a lot of sport drinking beer and scotch- he had a ton of money in the bank- left the toilet seat up- the cap off the tooth paste and belched and farted whenever he wanted.

The end

... ... ...

#2 2010-04-09 07:37:20

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: Happy Ending

Sounds like a bloody good storey to me mate. Lucky the girl didn't say yes, his life would have went to shit very quickly. lt's always a pleasure to have the liberty of leaving the toilet seat up too. The main problem with being attached is that you aren't allowed to chase skirt, it doesn't make being attached worth it.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2010-04-09 07:39:03)

#3 2010-04-10 02:27:20

The_Shooman
A pretty face

http://www.nomarriage.com/

#4 2010-04-11 01:33:45

vwdolly

My husband found this very amusing .... we are now getting a divorce. So no more screwing the lid on the toothpaste, putting the toilet seat back down or putting up with constant bodily functions wink
Denise

Second Hand Designer, Ex-Hire Formal Wear & Classic Vintage Clothing
Quality men's vintage, designer & high-end clothing, ex-hire formalwear & accessories. Online shop dedicated to affordable quality clothes for gentlemen.

Board footer