You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-26 07:06:23

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

Situations Vacant...

http://www.ivy-style.com/ivy-style-seeks-assistant-editor.html#comments

Always happy to help.

Anybody wanting to know about this gig can contact the previous encumbents: Me or Zach. Although, unlike Z., I was the original co-launcher of the blog & the one who got Chensvold to dump his 'Dandy' mates & scurry after a buck in the first place by trying to pretend to be like me right down to copying my record collection.

Note this: "... what’s in your closet don’t matter a bit."

Zach will have his own experience to share. For my part, I will advise not being too knowledgeable about Ivy or Jazz in Mr. C's presence. Hence his request just for somebody to do grunt work for him.

God forbid that Chris should feel threatened by those who actually really know about the subject he's trying to exploit.

I wish him well - Ivy will exploit him more than he will ever exploit Ivy. That's my curse on him!

#2 2010-06-26 07:49:19

farrago
Ambassador Of Ivy

Re: Situations Vacant...

I ran across that last night, and it left me to ponder, given the past history.

"Assistant editor." Something is not quite right.

Turd polisher? Beadle? Acolyte?

#3 2010-06-27 02:10:48

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Well, he did offer me a position, on this very forum a couple of weeks ago.

My suspicion is that he's spotted the next big thing and is about to move on. Hint: if you see a band wagon - its already too late.

I would say he's looking for someone to take over and disguise his retreat as a victory. Whoever joins as Assistant Editor will find themselves running the whole caboodle.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#4 2010-06-27 02:15:55

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

^ That happened with Dandyism.Net - They guy who got lunbered then just disappeared & wouldn't even take Chen's calls. True story.

Who wants to do all this stuff for the glory of Miss Chris? I'd say he's looking for a dupe.

#5 2010-06-27 02:17:06

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

What happened to that incredibly young Black kid he was exploiting a few months back?

#6 2010-06-27 03:45:51

adam!
The Future

#7 2010-06-27 11:11:45

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Did I miss something, what exactly was Chenners doing to the young Robert?

A very naive, earnest young man, I would like to have him on my team. I would soon have him world weary, pessimistic and drinking Irish whiskey.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#8 2010-06-27 11:18:47

Taylor McIntyre
Son of Ivy...

Board footer