You are not logged in.

#101 2011-09-09 13:42:14

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

Re: The Potency Of An Ivy Image

from a PM: "Tony V is an old alias of chetmiles. Tony is not a Canadian. A sock puppet, merely invented to spark a fake discussion"

I don't believe you...

Rip, I know your style of writing and thinking. Shows in all your incarnation.

Tony, as far as I know only has two incarnations over here. Big T, if you're still here, please confirm you're a true CANMAN!

Your nat anthem please!

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#102 2011-09-09 13:43:26

Republican Party Reptile

Hank, you'll only confuse people...

#103 2011-09-09 14:18:44

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

That's my night-job.... I'm confused myself sometimes...

Actually Confusion is my middle name!

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#104 2022-02-14 13:16:05

AFS

I thought I'd bump this just for the hell/fun of it - the locking of horns between Tony and TRS.

#105 2022-02-14 17:24:48

Tworussellstreet

I'd forgotten all this stuff, which is what got me into trouble with Chinsfold when the arsehole quoted whole chunks of my deliberately hyperbolic nonsense in that stinging review of The Ivy Look. It's these late night posts - I've had a good dinner, some nice wine, a grappa or two, I shoot from the hip and it's too late I've got all carried away. I still kind of believe some of what I wrote there. Ivy for me has never been about old fashioned values and family and cosiness. I just do not see it in those terms.

#106 2022-02-15 02:18:56

AFS

This is simply a bit of mischief-making on my part.  But it keeps the blood circulating.

Board footer