You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-02 14:10:23

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Shoo spotting

I look at thousands of men's shoos each day and can tell you the following, l have seen beautiful Moreshci worn by two different men and C&J worn about 5 or 6 times by men in recent months.

Now for the big news. I spotted a very decent pair of black captoe oxfords on the justice minister yesterday, they look to be possibly C&J or Lobb (see the tall bloke on the left of each picture). These are what l call real politican's shoos.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-16/rick-wilson-and-michael-keenan/7513800
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=michael+keenan+pictures&biw=1920&bih=955&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8np69stbQAhUI7BQKHWAtDaYQsAQIGQ#imgrc=l8Ui_e07uL3hvM%3A

Btw, l also have an old newspaper clipping of our prime minister wearing black Edward Green double brogues on the 202 last (Malvern).

Btw, most of our politicians wear bad shoes, so see C&J or Lobb is an amazing surprise. Many politicians and former P.M's wear R.M.Williams, and l also have seen our P.M (Turnbull) wearing R.M.W on many occasions too.

The good news is that the public have greatly smartened up their shoo wardrobes in the last 5 years and have gone to classic styled footwear, however most of the footwear is still cheaply made. Rarely will you see anything as good as C&J on the street.

Some young bloke went up to me last months and said "those shoos are AMAZING", l was wearing green antiqued John Lobbs that glistened in the light and looked like emerald shoos (STUNNING)...in fact, many people were amazed at them and l kept on looking at them when no-one was around to bust me also. I am a shooman so l am perfectly comfortable to have people stare at my shoos and talk about them if they wish. I am always happy to talk and lift people's shoo standards. I am a `shoo daddy' because l like to take blokes under my wing and bring their footwear appreciation and wearing to much higher standards, so to do this we must talk about shoos.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2016-12-02 14:14:32)

#2 2016-12-02 14:19:03

Beestonplace

Re: Shoo spotting

We must talk about how to find superb black cap toe oxfords first. Even that most people get wrong.

I LOVE , this foum

#3 2016-12-02 14:42:16

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#4 2016-12-02 14:58:03

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

You are a Shoo Grand Imperial Master!

The green ones are spectacular Shooey.

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

#5 2016-12-02 15:15:12

Beestonplace

You belong in a shoenatic asylum

I LOVE , this foum

#6 2016-12-03 06:56:55

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

For the criminally enlightened shoe intelligentsia!

With me and Beestonplace as fellow inmates!

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#7 2016-12-29 20:06:07

meister

#8 2017-03-29 12:25:35

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

Yesterday I was in the Printemps men's store in Paris and I was up for a bit of shoo spotting. JM Weston had a concession area and looked the best make there so I wandered in for a look. My eye lit upon a snakeskin loafer which I took to be genuine as it was priced at 3300 euros. It was in a line up of exotic shooz, all displayed on little pedestals. Snakeskin loafers are definitely not my thing but I could admire them as a thing of beauty. I thought to myself 'old Shooey would love it in here' as I picked up the loafer to inspect it. Having perused it thoroughly I replaced it on its little pedestal but didn't place it right and it fell onto the adjacent shoo setting up a sort of domino effect causing approximately 15,000 euros worth of shooz to clatter onto the tiled floor. Having ruined their display I offered my apologies and left hurriedly. They were very nice about it. The JM Weston shoo are a top brand IMO and I would certainly consider some of their more conservative models if I had the odd grand to blow on a pair. Nice!

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

#9 2017-03-29 16:45:06

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#10 2017-04-09 12:45:31

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Board footer