You are not logged in.

#76 2015-04-08 14:54:38

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: Low

4F Hepcat wrote:

Another chap I knew, would on smoking his first joint of the evening, enter a fairy tale world of bewildered enchantment and sit there and not say anything, just look at you and smile for the whole evening. Quite embarrassing and unnerving to the uninitiated.

That is one of the possible problems with alcohol and drug taking, it draws in negative spirits. Many spiritual men versed in the old ways will talk about demons entering a person's mind. These demons take various forms, but generally the personality is never allowed to reach optimal levels due to the desire, and sometimes the personality can decline and illusions in thinking occurs where one see these illusions as truth.

People often take pot to enhance the 3rd eye, but what people don't realise is that it is not their own 3rd eye they are looking through, it is the third eye of demonic spirits. The problem is that these demons can be foxes or snakes from other dimensions that sit on your shoulder and suck out your essense in order to get a chance to cultivate in a human body.

Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

Cooked food should be made illegal - Dr Jubb (Jubsy)

#77 2015-04-08 15:01:58

Bop

Metaphorically yes...literally? Well I might be late to the party on that. The closed off Western mind is blind to make a lot of judgements..further more it's scared.

Last edited by Bop (2015-04-08 15:02:42)

#78 2015-04-08 15:06:09

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Bop wrote:

I think you hit the nail on the head Hep.. drugs, drink, over eating, over spending..all mask something deeper..the exception being people who are hiding or coping with trauma and or clinical depression ...that really  can be very destructive..depression due to the enviroment youre in whether it be a combination of poor diet, stress, unhappy relationships.. I believe that people willing to be honest and able to reflect on themselves can probably sort that out without legal or illegal assistance.. saying that if you can function and dont burden people around you...do what the hell you like..

There is a thinking where people are just expected to take a shit life and be happy with it (standard British working class approach).. but thats not the way we are drugs are given out for people to cope with lives that typically see stress and worry grind them into a depression..is that really the lives would should be living..most people would benefit from simpler lives imo.

Yes! Living simplier lives with less desires for `stuff' is a purer truth than what many realise actually. When you create desires you draw negative things, and people well versed in the cosmic workings well understand this. That is why l have given up most things and try to live a plain life with very little interest for stimulation...the risks are not worth it for me. I have been studying this stuff in great detail of late and trying to live it 24/7.

Desires desires desires. So if you find 1 million dollars on a footpath, what do you do? A = you leave it there.

Buff's Bastards......exposing message board inanity and keeping false GODS accountable since 2006!

#79 2015-04-08 15:36:51

Bop

Are you aware of the work of Edward Bernays Shoo?

And I quote..

Bernays's vision was of a utopian society in which individuals' dangerous libidinal energies, the psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives that Bernays viewed as inherently dangerous given his observation of societies like the Germans under Hitler, could be harnessed and channeled by a corporate elite for economic benefit. Through the use of mass production, big business could fulfill the constant cravings of the inherently irrational and desire-driven masses, simultaneously securing the niche of a mass production economy (even in peacetime), as well as sating the dangerous animal urges that threatened to tear society apart if left unquelled.

Bernays's magisterial, philosophical touch is in evidence in "Manipulating Public Opinion" (1928) when he writes: "This is an age of mass production. In the mass production of materials a broad technique has been developed and applied to their distribution. In this age, too, there must be a technique for the mass distribution of ideas." Yet he recognized the potential danger in so grand a scheme and in "This Business of Propaganda" (1928), as elsewhere, sounded the great caveat to his vision: a public relations counsel "must never accept a retainer or assume a position which puts his duty to the groups he represents above his duty to society".

Last edited by Bop (2015-04-08 15:38:41)

#80 2015-04-08 15:46:28

Bop

Im not sure anyone gave much attention to that last bit..

But if his words are anything to go by, and he is basically the architect for the society we see around us we can understand why when the economy turns sour people become rather more right wing in their thinking.. if people cannot appease their material desires they soon turn to the animalistic frustration and rage that was formally being suppressed by attainment of material goods and the self worth that went along with that attainment..

Last edited by Bop (2015-04-08 15:49:34)

#81 2015-04-08 17:55:32

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Bop wrote:

Metaphorically yes...literally?

People can actually see these demons sitting on the shoulders of people. In actual fact, l never realised the 3rd eye l used to look through was not my own either until a chinese spiritual master took away the curse, and l lost my third eye visions over night. See, l always wanted super natural powers and the spirits knew this so they gave them too me because my desire drew the dark spirits. I used to see demons all the time from other dimensions and reptillian type monsters and blood covered beings with distorted faces and many other things too numerous to mention. My 3rd eye has now been opened again by this master, but l have learned not to desire the powers and concentrate on the eye anymore so l don't draw the wrong type of spirits. 3rd eyes must be used with respect.

#82 2015-04-08 18:06:16

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Bop wrote:

Are you aware of the work of Edward Bernays Shoo?

And I quote..

Bernays's vision was of a utopian society in which individuals' dangerous libidinal energies, the psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives that Bernays viewed as inherently dangerous given his observation of societies like the Germans under Hitler, could be harnessed and channeled by a corporate elite for economic benefit. Through the use of mass production, big business could fulfill the constant cravings of the inherently irrational and desire-driven masses, simultaneously securing the niche of a mass production economy (even in peacetime), as well as sating the dangerous animal urges that threatened to tear society apart if left unquelled.

Bernays's magisterial, philosophical touch is in evidence in "Manipulating Public Opinion" (1928) when he writes: "This is an age of mass production. In the mass production of materials a broad technique has been developed and applied to their distribution. In this age, too, there must be a technique for the mass distribution of ideas." Yet he recognized the potential danger in so grand a scheme and in "This Business of Propaganda" (1928), as elsewhere, sounded the great caveat to his vision: a public relations counsel "must never accept a retainer or assume a position which puts his duty to the groups he represents above his duty to society".

He is correct. Actually, the human race has been mind maniplulated by aliens for the last 5,000 years with the introduction of reading and writing systems, and since modern technology, things have gotten a whole lot worse where humans are no longer human, instead they are only partially human due to body and mind manipulation through alien beings. These aliens come from a dimension not known by us, and they have destroyed many societies through using technology,and they are almost finished the job here. Humans now lie and lack compassion and are profit driven like never before because technology has greatly driven desires so we have lost our original powers and greatly downgraded our quality. The whole point of this is to clone humans, and this is being done as we speak in countries like Iraq etc. Soon this human cloning will gain acceptance as mind manipulation by these aliens continue. When humans are cloned they no longer have a soul, and this paves the way for these aliens to take over the planet.

Fortunately the Earth will like be destroyed before too long like in previous ages. The end of the age is here and revewal of the human race will occur again due to our evildesires. The Earth has been destroyed 84 times in the past when humans had modern technology because of greed and lack of compassion, and we have been on Earth for over 100 million years apparently. It's very interesting stuff.

#83 2015-04-08 23:40:06

Bop

Well im not to sure about any of that shoo, but far from me to tell you otherwise!

#84 2015-04-09 00:25:15

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Study the Fa of the Buddha and meditate and you will see the truth get revealed.

Be well my dear brother, ole shooey.

#85 2015-04-09 02:22:39

ZarJazz

Worried Man wrote:

We're not meant to just be cogs in the capitalist machine man.  That's not what it is to be human.  We're just, like, forced to live in this system that's completely antithetical to our nature and innate desires.  Of course we're gonna get oppressed, suffer duress, get depressed, regress, and then in the end it just boils down to how plush your pine box is, maaaan.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 … ca8e65.jpg

Playing with your bongos is not the way to heal your mind.

A couple of years of councelling due to childhood trauma did me wonders.

#86 2015-04-09 03:00:40

Bop

The_Shooman wrote:

Study the Fa of the Buddha and meditate and you will see the truth get revealed.

Be well my dear brother, ole shooey.

Like I said on a metaphorical level I get what you're saying shoo, I know people who say they've witnessed this and that during rituals.. my question is as someone that can stand back from that experience is to say..or at least ask what is being seen

#87 2015-10-22 13:16:54

Beestonplace

And...back it is.

Luckily it never takes longer than 1 or 2 days.

#88 2015-10-22 13:34:41

formby1

Get thee sen sum o' those T&A checks that 'eppers iz rockin'

Tis the only way...

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#89 2015-10-22 15:06:32

stanley s. hall

ZarJazz wrote:

Playing with your bongos is not the way to heal your mind.

But it can't hurt.

Let's take the cheese.

#90 2017-03-25 06:20:20

Beestonplace

And here we go again.

By now, I am fully clear about this shit being connected to drinking alcohol and eating too much sugar.

#91 2017-04-13 01:39:36

Beestonplace

fuck fuck fuck

not good

#92 2017-04-13 02:01:46

Beestonplace

And taking the stuff didnt help.

Will i ever, ever grow up??????

Board footer