You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-26 23:07:37

Babbling Brooks

Postage quotes

Hi guys,

I'm having a nightmare on ebay. Lots of dirt cheap things going for peanuts but Im missing out on them because Stateside sellers are using Ebays global shipping default.

Could anyone stateside just give me a rough idea of standard aswell as economy shipping of things such as shoes, jackets, pants to the UK, so at least can quote a more sensible figure?

Some sellers have got it right with $10-$15 dollars but I've missed out on a couple of things because sellers genuinely persist on items being $30-$40 to post. Maybe if they were delivering them by hand I'd begin to understand

Im pulling my hair out

Or if someone just wants to help a brother out on one item in particular just shoot me a PM

Thanks

Last edited by Babbling Brooks (2017-09-26 23:14:04)

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere.

#2 2017-09-26 23:36:51

Tim

Re: Postage quotes

I'd be interested too, also there used to be a guy on here (Shamrockmonkey) who would thrift on your behalf, I'd love someone to do that again - he'd take your sizes and hit local thrift shops, picking up anything that might fit, before sending it to you at cost + shipping, brilliant service.

#3 2017-09-27 00:39:14

Babbling Brooks

I'd like to offer that service here but all I could probably source is Next knitwear and Shortbread selection tins

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere.

#4 2017-09-27 00:59:51

Yuca

PM me if you can get hold of any shortbread knitwear.

some sort of banal legitimacy

#5 2017-09-27 09:13:12

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

The local Chazzers around here do a mean range of M&S deadstock and vintage Canda gear (C&A) if any of our friends across the water our interested.

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

Board footer