•  » The Wardrobe
  •  » The Shyrt of All Shyrtings , My New Love. , , Shirtt he Fug Up

#1 2018-01-14 10:50:49

Beestonplace

The Shyrt of All Shyrtings , My New Love. , , Shirtt he Fug Up

Ok brother

'ere its comping

http://turnbullandasser.eu/shirt-bl-sea … le-cuff-16

I just received this one and this will be my "exit shirt". Its a frosty light blue which is ideal for my skin tone, and its the perfect backdrop for the red-with-a-hint-of-orange-background-and-light-grey-pattern ties that I love so much:

http://germany.hermes.com/mann/krawatte … n=s-1-p-31

This shirt, and a plain white one , , End of

#2 2018-01-18 10:20:17

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Re: The Shyrt of All Shyrtings , My New Love. , , Shirtt he Fug Up

Wow, you truly are cutting edge when it comes to shirt choices. Who knows, you might even initiate a trend of men wearing sky blue dress shirts.

Le costume fait sur mesure en tissue Fresco est le préféré des ploucs!
Facebook: FNB Dandy  Twitter: @DevilsIslandFNB Instagram: fnbdandy

#3 2018-01-18 14:39:23

Beestonplace

FNB just try one and you will understand its beauty. You can still "get noticed" by wearing a rotating bow tie.

#4 2018-01-18 19:42:37

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Beestonplace wrote:

FNB just try one and you will understand its beauty. You can still "get noticed" by wearing a rotating bow tie.

Well, in my defense, the ladies love a bow tie. Of course, if I wanted to get noticed by an insipid neurotic, could I rely on you for a recommendation?

I have tried T&A Shirts, I dont care for them. I love some of their fabrics though. However, when it comes to Sea island Cotton, I find Rubinelli's to be the best.

#5 2018-01-19 00:15:57

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Sea Island cotton is top notch. Looks and feels fantastic and seems to keep its gentle luster after repeated washes but that price is a bit OTT isn't it? T&A shirts look like a standard solid shirt to me,  well made but not much soul about them. I've a couple of shirts in that cloth (sky blue and white, sorry Buffy), both have masses of quality hand work and they were the same price.

Rocking traditional, current and classic Italian Ivy since 2011.

#6 2018-01-19 02:29:15

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

Beestonplace wrote:

Classic Beeston !!

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

#7 2018-01-19 11:13:50

Beestonplace

Khahesh mikonam

#8 2018-01-19 11:17:55

Beestonplace

Goodyear welt wrote:

Sea Island cotton is top notch. Looks and feels fantastic and seems to keep its gentle luster after repeated washes but that price is a bit OTT isn't it? T&A shirts look like a standard solid shirt to me,  well made but not much soul about them. I've a couple of shirts in that cloth (sky blue and white, sorry Buffy), both have masses of quality hand work and they were the same price.

I could ask them to have "Sea Island Cotton" embroidered on them in La Martina / Camp David style?

#9 2018-01-19 11:49:58

Film Noir Buff
Dandy Nightmare

Goodyear welt wrote:

Why are you sorry? I have dozens of white and solid blue shirts, maybe more. Many of them are Sea Island Cotton. I haven't a problem with solid shirts just find the sort of person who thinks they're socially superior because they bought a solid off the rack shirt to be comic. Nah mean?

#10 2018-01-19 12:51:10

Beestonplace

Where do you actually take this "socially superior" stuff from??

#11 2018-01-19 16:06:10

Berkeley_Breathes

https://extracapsa.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/prince-philip-gaffe-sneaky.jpg?w=315&h=262

"I happen to believe that the 1954 decision was right. But my belief does not matter; it is now the law. Some of you may believe the decision was wrong. That does not matter - it is the law. And we both respect the law." - RFK

#12 2018-01-21 13:04:34

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Beestonplace wrote:

Goodyear welt wrote:

I could ask them to have "Sea Island Cotton" embroidered on them in La Martina / Camp David style?

Go for it. You'll be wearing jeans and a puffa vest before you know it.

#13 2018-01-21 13:05:36

Goodyear welt
Ivyist At Large

Film Noir Buff wrote:

Goodyear welt wrote:

Why are you sorry? I have dozens of white and solid blue shirts, maybe more. Many of them are Sea Island Cotton. I haven't a problem with solid shirts just find the sort of person who thinks they're socially superior because they bought a solid off the rack shirt to be comic. Nah mean?

Just jesting mate.

#14 2018-02-05 12:23:09

Beestonplace

That above-mentioned love: still going strong!!

• Index
  •  » The Wardrobe
  •  » The Shyrt of All Shyrtings , My New Love. , , Shirtt he Fug Up

Board footer