You are not logged in.

#1 2013-02-09 01:57:30

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

The Shooman Prophecies - Healthy Diet Addition

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#2 2013-02-09 19:58:36

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: The Shooman Prophecies - Healthy Diet Addition

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-02-09 20:19:06)

#3 2013-02-09 20:33:51

The_Shooman
A pretty face

l'll be doing a radio show on health foods soon because l was asked by a fellow. Please note, the knowledge is NOT mine, it was passed onto me by the divine powers. No knowledge is really ours, but with this health stuff l was selected to be a mouthpiece for mankind and my thinking on the issue is different to anyone elses, and l do promote the true diet of the 21st century and completely believe the diet is without equal. l have an inner knowing that l am on the right track with this. l fully believe diet is one of the misunderstood things in the world today. 

Same goes with law stuff, i've been guided and know l will be o.k.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-02-09 20:37:34)

#4 2013-02-10 00:11:16

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

I don't take the being of light angle, although I'm quite aware, technically, that is what we are. I think really what it is a case of is the body being supplied with what it needs, I wasn't saying meat is the best source of nutrients, but it is for most people that eat a typical diet, and it is up there, especially blood and liver.

I guess when we receive all of what we need the body works better, that isn't rocket science, the hard thing is being able to break the chain of the industrialised western diet, and slipping into the more slinkier plant diet you suggest Shoo. 

Unless I hadn't inadvertently tried it myself I would've never known, and it was never my plan to avoid eating meat, I just feel like I don't need to. I had some lamb tonight and it made me feel fucking rough as, which is weird because again like I said I would normally argue for lengths at a time with vegan and vegetarian friends on how we need meat.

Very odd. I will continue doing what I'm doing mainly because it is saving me money, in food costs, and fitting into to older clothes.

Last edited by THOR !!!! (2013-02-10 00:12:23)

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#5 2013-02-10 08:00:53

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

The best dietry advice I have ever received, is avoid heavily processed food at all costs.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#6 2013-02-10 09:48:51

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#7 2013-02-10 11:01:23

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

That, and don't eat white rice unless you're running a marathon.

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

Board footer