You are not logged in.

#101 2013-05-21 13:58:48

carpu65

Re: TALK JIMMY

#102 2013-05-21 14:23:27

Topstitcher

There are some real horrors out there, my friend.

I'll deal with them as they surface.

Fair's fair.

Best -

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#103 2013-05-21 23:38:28

The_Shooman
A pretty face

l don't mind Jim or anyone here. Jim's only crimes are these:

* talks lots of nonsense
* like to control things
* likes to play tricks on people.

So what, lots of people play games. lt's our fault for being stupid enough for continuing to buy into his nonsense. The alarm bells were always there but we continued to be suckers.

l'm sure Jim doesn't go around physically hurting or steeling from people, so he ain't so bad. He is like many people, full of nonsense. So be it.

l hope he wasn't lying about the Cancer thing because l really worried and cared about his health and would ask after him, but if he did lie it just serves me right for believing what l read on the internet. But Jimmy's karma has now come to bite him and it will continue if he doesn't start smartening up.

l give it to ya straight Jimmy and always have mate.

We like to talk about clothes. Jimmy likes to talk about lvy 30% of the time and nonsense the other 70% of the time. wink No crimes about talking nonsense, the only crime is that we buy into the nonsense when all the red flags are there.

Did l ever believe Jimmy's nonsense? Not most of the time, but l did believe the cancer thing. And l did believe he liked me until l discovered his dark feelings towards me. l feel he liked me because he thought l was a fool and l was good for a laugh, but so be it, doesn't bother me, l like to play a role too...the loony larikan aussie bloke, it's fun mate.

Jimmy will evolve one day and he'll learn to rise above his nonsense. We all will. We are all silly buggers at heart.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2013-05-21 23:39:17)

#104 2013-05-22 00:04:49

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Even if Jimmy is a loon, so be it. Plenty of people are loons these days. Busy lifestyles, toxic lifestyles and nonsense make people loons. Most people are loons imo, they just hide it better than most. Most folks get stressed, drive without manners, lie and talk about others badly because very few people are truely balanced in this world. How can anyone be truely balanced when living in civilisation. l could go on and on with deep guru talk, but i'll quit now.

l know the challenges that we all face, very few of us are perfect (maybe 2,000 people worldwide are perfect....most are sound and light practitioners who meditate 10 - 22 hours each day). 

Jimmy is not perfect, neither am l, but i'm gonna be one day....in this lifetime hopefully. smile If l start melting rocks with my hands l know l am close. smile smile If laser beams start coming out of my finger tips (the way the pyramid stones were cut) then l know l am really reeeely close.

Regards fellas: your shooman.

#105 2013-05-22 00:11:36

Leer R.

Wise words from a wise and foolish Aussie... wink time to close the topic I guess... Regards from a not so wise but also foolish Ösi (short for Austrian). smile

Last edited by Leer R. (2013-05-22 01:19:31)

#106 2013-05-22 00:18:26

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Even if Jimmy is a loon, so be it. Plenty of people are loons these days. Busy lifestyles, toxic lifestyles and nonsense make people loons. Most people are loons imo, they just hide it better than most. Most folks get stressed, drive without manners, lie and talk about others badly because very few people are truely balanced in this world. How can anyone be truely balanced when living in civilisation. l could go on and on with deep guru talk, but i'll quit now.

l know the challenges that we all face, very few of us are perfect (maybe 2,000 people worldwide are perfect....most are sound and light practitioners who meditate 10 - 22 hours each day). 

Jimmy is not perfect, neither am l, but i'm gonna be one day....in this lifetime hopefully. smile If l start melting rocks with my hands l know l am close. smile smile If laser beams start coming out of my finger tips (the way the pyramid stones were cut) then l know l am really reeeely close.

Regards fellas: your shooman.

#107 2013-05-22 01:20:45

Topstitcher

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#108 2013-05-22 01:25:45

Topstitcher

#109 2013-05-22 02:11:11

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#110 2013-05-22 02:29:10

Topstitcher

http://wasp101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/who-is-this-russell-street.html

http://wasp101.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/thank-you-for-your-response-mr-street.html

I sense some sport to be had - Tally Ho !  wink

#111 2013-05-22 06:18:23

Topstitcher

Here for any Jimmy Talk -

If you put it on the clothing forums you are clearly looking to disrupt & troll.

Best -

#112 2013-05-22 08:17:57

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#113 2013-05-22 08:19:33

Topstitcher

Good times. Good times created by a good mate.

Cheers !

Board footer