You are not logged in.

#101 2013-05-22 16:56:52

Topstitcher

Re: JFM Talks Ivy !

With little, nasty, intrusive meters !

Then The Minister For Tits would have to defend my ideas and lose his job over them.

And so...

Here's my latest thinking - 

Whenever I flush the loo it costs me money. I have a water meter. Logic says that I should crap onto a ping pong bat and then 'serve' the unwanted Richard into next door's garden. Think of the money I'd save.

However,

If I've thought of doing this then everybody else has too (I'm not all that bright), and so the enforcement of the 'Bum Cage' is my next idea ...

Any investors out there ?

I just think that we as a nation should take responsibility for all aspects of our lives.  That's what The Bum Cage is all about. It's about responsibility and therefore freedom.

My slogan "Plan to excrete, before you eat"  would quite literally revolutionise the restaurant trade.

A simple bucket forced and welded onto everybody's rear end is the fairest way.

Then, periodically, the SRT (State Registered Trapdoor) could be released to assess the amount owed.

The great thing about this is that illegal immigrants who eat all that horrid foreign muck that gives you the runs would have to finally pay their way as they'd all be in for a daily SRT appointment.

Vote now. Vote TopStitch. It's a no brainer.   

wink

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#102 2013-05-22 17:06:50

formby

See,

A wasted talent.

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#103 2013-05-22 17:10:30

Topstitcher

Flattering.

The SRT may well have been my finest hour !

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

Board footer