You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-24 08:51:55

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Aborigines in BIG TROUBLE - they are finished as NWO moves closer

This is all my opinion, but l am going to make a youtube on this to make the public aware of the scam towards our native people.

Looks like the govt are going to trick the public soon. They are promoting including the Aborigines in the Australian constitution to make it sound like they are given them rights and making them recognised as Australians LOL. It's a nasty trick. Many of the Aborigines are true sovereigns with no birth certificates or any ties in the system and live in the middle of nowhere, BUT as soon as they are recognised under the constitution via a referendum (the public will be conned into thinking it is a good thing) they will then be in a system under the Queen. And shortly the Queen will be thrown out and they will be in a Republic system with no land rights because they will be trustees under a system.

I believe the U.N has given directions for the politicians to do this so the overseas mining companies can throw them all off the land so they can mine their land. The Aborigines will have no comeback because as trustees they can be prosecuted if they don't follow court orders. It's a nasty nasty trick. All the land will be under control of the govt and access to various areas will be severely restricted because it will be owned by Multi National Corporations. The govt will have the entire population of Australia in a restricted area...great for NWO.

Apparently lots of Australian land was never under British rule (big parts of Western Australia and probably lots of parts up north `Arnem land'), but this little scam will change all of that and put everything under corporate foreign rule.

Board footer