You are not logged in.

#1 2013-05-30 21:06:04

Sammy Ambrose

WASP101 Gate

http://www.ivy-style.com/

Christian must be excited getting attention at long last.

Who else will have their exploits brought to the attention of the  masses?

Indeed, are there any respectable lives on here that are now in danger of exposure?

Last edited by Sammy Ambrose (2013-05-30 21:08:29)

If you aren't seeing through all three eyes at once day and night you are up shit creek without a paddle. The Shooman

#2 2013-05-30 22:16:54

captainpreppy

Re: WASP101 Gate

Many people in Forumland know who I am and what I have done, so I have no fear of "exposure."

#3 2013-05-31 00:19:47

Sammy Ambrose

captainpreppy wrote:

Many people in Forumland know who I am and what I have done, so I have no fear of "exposure."

Among the well-known fora identities you are one of the exceptions.

Other than the self-publicists like Mafoofan and Manton many other ' faces' could well   wish that the  wider world was oblivious to their online clothing forum activities.

Last edited by Sammy Ambrose (2013-05-31 00:20:43)

If you aren't seeing through all three eyes at once day and night you are up shit creek without a paddle. The Shooman

#4 2013-05-31 00:45:10

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

A sinister and ugly stalker: "The more I read, the more I was convinced that I needed to take him down."

And then Chenners gives Mr Holloway a 2PM deadline to respond or we publish and ye' be damned!

I wonder if Mr Holloway is contemplating legal action?

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#5 2013-05-31 01:32:41

sartorialman

This is an era of unintended consequences. And Chenners stupid tears of joy make m wish Ivy Style would end. People just don't have any privacy.

#6 2013-05-31 03:18:22

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Indeed, this course of action could lead to someone's career being dashed and ultimately a lot worse. This warrants more seriousness than a 2PM deadline to someone who was busy in meetings.

An uncalled for spectacle I am afraid. It looks like a freak show, but WASP101 is not the freak.

#7 2013-05-31 05:16:26

formby

This is unpleasant.

...coupled with the self-righteous patrolling Twitter, Facebook &c.

Big Tony used to be fond of saying that the internet will implode.

He may well be prescient.

"Dressing, like painting, should have a residual stability, plus punctuation and surprise." - Richard Merkin

Souvent me Souvient

#8 2013-05-31 06:07:21

Bishop of Briggs

4F Hepcat wrote:

Indeed, this course of action could lead to someone's career being dashed and ultimately a lot worse. This warrants more seriousness than a 2PM deadline to someone who was busy in meetings.

An uncalled for spectacle I am afraid. It looks like a freak show, but WASP101 is not the freak.

On this rare occasion, I must disagree with you. All the evidence, especially the cropped photographs on Wasp 101 and the photographs on Holloway's personal website, appears to confirm the allegation. If an elected represented is deceiving the public, the voters have a right to know.

Holloway has now issued a public denial - http://www.wral.com/holloway-not-a-fash … 12500241/. The media will now investigate further. His problem is not the original allegation, it's whether the denial is a lie. It' looks like a classic trap and he seems to have fallen for it.

The internet has changed politics. Politicians have recognise its power in reaching voters. They have, however, failed to recognise its power to bring them down. Every word is scrutinised, cross-checked and fisked. Even Ph.D theses have been scrutinised with senior German politicians being forced from high office for plagiarism.

Contrary to lies of FNB and Woofboxer, I (and most of the other "Buff Bastards") have been banned from posting on this forum. There are only a few posters left so don't waste your time on here. This forum is now dead!

#9 2013-05-31 06:13:41

chatsworth osborne jr.

I recall there was speculation that Richard was in fact, like J. Press, Ralph Lauren, and others, Jewish.  It doesn't seem like it now.
So the sleuth that did the legwork remains anonymous, known only to this Kipp (the Snooki shaped girl with a Latin name) and Chenners?  That hardly seems fair.

The 'delete everything' response pretty much removes all doubt.  He did a decent job keeping his identity hidden for so long given how many clues he did drop over time.

Last edited by chatsworth osborne jr. (2013-05-31 06:16:43)

#10 2013-05-31 06:26:50

Sammy Ambrose

chatsworth osborne jr. wrote:

I recall there was speculation that Richard was in fact, like J. Press, Ralph Lauren, and others, Jewish.  It doesn't seem like it now.
So the sleuth that did the legwork remains anonymous, known only to this Kipp (the Snooki shaped girl with a Latin name) and Chenners?  That hardly seems fair.

The 'delete everything' response pretty much removes all doubt.  He did a decent job keeping his identity hidden for so long given how many clues he did drop over time.

If this goes to law - which it will - names will be named. This will have consequences, indeed. Chens will come out of this with a greatly increased profile. Traffic to his site is now massively increased and advertisers will be queuing up.   

I wonder who his advisers  were on this?

#11 2013-05-31 06:27:03

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Bishop of Briggs wrote:

4F Hepcat wrote:

On this rare occasion, I must disagree with you. All the evidence, especially the cropped photographs on Wasp 101 and the photographs on Holloway's personal website, appears to confirm the allegation. If an elected represented is deceiving the public, the voters have a right to know.

Holloway has now issued a public denial - http://www.wral.com/holloway-not-a-fash … 12500241/. The media will now investigate further. His problem is not the original allegation, it's whether the denial is a lie. It' looks like a classic trap and he seems to have fallen for it.

The internet has changed politics. Politicians have recognise its power in reaching voters. They have, however, failed to recognise its power to bring them down. Every word is scrutinised, cross-checked and fisked. Even Ph.D theses have been scrutinised with senior German politicians being forced from high office for plagiarism.

Looking at a link on Chenners webpage, the porch is the same, so this evidence strongly points in his direction. I never really visited his site, so I am not sure if there is anything that a Republican representative should be worried or ashamed of(?). If it is him, he should of stated, "Yes, it's me, so what?" Game over. I also think Frank Bough should have proceeded on a similar principle during his scandal "Yeah, I like kinky sex and drugs, so what?"

There is software out now that can check for plagiarism. Most universities are using it and Liverpool University gives it to at least post-graduate students - so you can check your own work to ensure you have listed all your sources and haven't copied someone elses work verbatim.

#12 2013-05-31 06:33:09

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Sammy Ambrose wrote:

If this goes to law - which it will - names will be named. This will have consequences, indeed. Chens will come out of this with a greatly increased profile. Traffic to his site is now massively increased and advertisers will be queuing up.   

It will be interesting to see how this will pan out.

A good move by Richard would be to break the anonymity and come out, "Yes, its me, I have my own sartorial blog. From now on in, I will be posting in my name as my anonymity is blown....." And carry on. But he has categorically denied it was him. If it is him.

It will definitely increase Chenners profile, but I think the verdict is out on whether this will have a positive or negative impact on all parties involved.

#13 2013-05-31 06:45:17

Sammy Ambrose

4F Hepcat wrote:

Sammy Ambrose wrote:

It will be interesting to see how this will pan out.

A good move by Richard would be to break the anonymity and come out, "Yes, its me, I have my own sartorial blog. From now on in, I will be posting in my name as my anonymity is blown....." And carry on. But he has categorically denied it was him. If it is him.

It will definitely increase Chenners profile, but I think the verdict is out on whether this will have a positive or negative impact on all parties involved.

Chens seems to think that he is not in any legal danger, here.

Unless this IS the politician (which I doubt unless he has suddenly lost 15lbs) Chens will have encouraged the world to believe that the politician  is a racist, elitist and sexist  - as well as being a damned  Nancy who cares too much about clothes and associates with alleged child molesters.

In other words, Chens will have tarnished the politician's reputation without justification.

Chens is  going to need a lawyer, which he is unlikely to be able to afford.

#14 2013-05-31 06:58:49

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

^In that instance, Chenners would be well and truly fu.....

But the banter over on Ivy-Style is strongly aligned to the position that it is the politician. In which case quite another scenario entirely.

#15 2013-05-31 07:19:28

Liam

Sammy Ambrose wrote:

Probably our Jim.

"Plup." Jimmy Frost Nachtman.

#16 2013-05-31 09:01:39

Sammy Ambrose

4F Hepcat wrote:

^In that instance, Chenners would be well and truly fu.....

But the banter over on Ivy-Style is strongly aligned to the position that it is the politician. In which case quite another scenario entirely.

If it is the politician then the situation does change.

However, even if it is and the accusations subsequently become unjustified, and Chens is seen as the source of defamatory material then he's potentially at fault.

#17 2013-05-31 09:16:49

Sammy Ambrose

Liam wrote:

Sammy Ambrose wrote:

Probably our Jim.

I'm glad I have nothing to do with any of this.

#18 2013-05-31 09:55:04

Liam

I'm just pointing out the obvious here...

http://www.ivy-style.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/wasp3.jpg
http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/192x/8a/40/db/8a40dbc9cffc94508f344389aad7a55a.jpg

You don't gotsta be super snoop to recognise Mr Stoopids stoop.

Mr Wasp done got stung.

#19 2013-05-31 09:56:06

Liam

^That may even be the same shirt.

#20 2013-05-31 10:08:18

Topstitcher

Terrible business. Truly shockin'.

I, of course, know the truth (In touch with 'Richard' by email just this morning)  - But my lips are sealed.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#21 2013-05-31 11:01:36

Sammy Ambrose

Liam wrote:

I'm just pointing out the obvious here...

http://www.ivy-style.com/wp-content/upl … /wasp3.jpg
http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/192x/ … d7a55a.jpg

You don't gotsta be super snoop to recognise Mr Stoopids stoop.

Mr Wasp done got stung.

There's nothing 'obvious' about it.

How do you know that 'Richard' didn't appropriate the politician's pictures?

Is that Liam in your avatar?

I'd have thought that your Uncle Jimmy would have got you to be a smidgin more skeptical.

#22 2013-05-31 11:16:45

Topstitcher

An odd coda to all this is that the last post on the blog was a piece by me on knitted ties called 'knit wit.'

What the world needs now is love, sweet love... And a jolly good kick up the harris.

#23 2013-05-31 11:44:08

Liam

Now that I think about it,  I suppose 'Richard' from Wasp101 could be speaking onto Bryan Holloways property to take pictures for his blog.

It's also possible that 'Richard' uses Bryans chin for photographs as that can also be seen on many pictures of 'Richard'.

#24 2013-05-31 12:00:39

Drum Thunder !!!
Son of Odin

It's pretty fucking obvious that is what is happening Liam. And borrowing his clothes, and his wife.

Arrives unpressed and minimally packaged.

#25 2013-05-31 13:23:17

Popeye Doyle

Wasp101 will be back with Dockers&Knockers.com.

"All in all they are a pretty sleazy bunch."
                                            --Cruiser
"Can one safely bone the cordovan of the dead?"
                                            --Quay

Board footer