You are not logged in.

#1 2014-06-11 03:26:47

The_Shooman
A pretty face

The Silent Killer Revisited - Emf/mobile Radiation Science (deadly)

Last edited by The_Shooman (2014-06-11 05:37:48)

#2 2014-06-11 03:37:28

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Re: The Silent Killer Revisited - Emf/mobile Radiation Science (deadly)

Oops...wrong thread. Maybe this should be moved to the NSFW so this section is only about clothing. But then again, this is an important message, so maybe it is a good idea to keep it here.

And last night l was reading that children are 10 times more sensitive to these EMF waves and that babies in the womb are now being born with less brain cells. I still need to look up and confirm the research. You have no idea of the true nightmare of these cordless devices, but you will soon because the authorities are certainly NOT going to tell you.

Last edited by The_Shooman (2014-06-11 16:32:20)

#3 2014-06-12 22:41:20

prince nez

As it happens I was recently talking to a professor who is researching the biological impacts of microwave and other radiation, from phones, WiFi etc., and she was telling me how there have been no longitudinal studies into their effects (and the ones that were started had the plug pulled after some not-so-friendly results were turned up). Her words were something like 'we are living out the world's largest science experiment, and no one knows the results'.

She also confirmed the radiation levels associated with cordless phones are known to be the highest and are suspected of causing brain fog and other neurological effects. The Europeans are taking steps in response to community concerns about exposure to EMFs e.g. France has recently banned WiFi networks in childcare facilities.

Feel free to PM me shooey if you want the name of the professor.

#4 2014-06-12 23:12:52

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2014-06-12 23:19:42)

#5 2014-06-13 00:10:09

Moose Maclennan
Ivy Inspiration

#6 2014-06-13 00:38:25

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#7 2014-06-14 09:54:37

xenon1

OK so I knew about the potential dangers of EMF but always linked it to high wattage sources such as high tension lines ect.  I also heard about the issue with cell phones but didn't really connect the dots about cordless phones.

So do I also need to remove my house WiFi.  You got me worried shooey because the frequency and power levels of house phones and wifi are simply everywhere I go!!

#8 2014-06-15 02:56:11

The_Shooman
A pretty face

#9 2014-06-15 03:37:51

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

Shooman I have switched this topic to NSFW thread.

The analogy that 'we are living out the world's largest science experiment, and no one knows the results' is completely apt. We have rushed to adopt wireless technology with very little research into the long term health effects. If you live in an urban environment it is impossible to avoid wireless networks, I can pick up up five from neighbours houses where we live.

Mobile phone and technology companies dismiss any concerns that are raised as being unproven. This situation is exactly the same as it was with smoking in the 50s and 60s where a few doctors had started to link cigarettes with a range of diseases and tobacco manufacturers were denying the reports as scare mongering.

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

#10 2014-06-15 04:15:03

The_Shooman
A pretty face

I wish you would put the thread back to the Wardrobe forum. I think it is very important people see this thread. Many people don't check this forum and it's far to serious an issue for people not to see this thread.

#11 2014-06-15 06:00:38

woofboxer
Devil's Ivy Advocate

'I'm not that keen on the Average Look .......ever'. 
John Simons

Achievements: banned from the Ivy Style FB Group

#12 2014-06-15 15:08:14

The_Shooman
A pretty face

Last edited by The_Shooman (2014-06-15 15:26:55)

Board footer