You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-29 05:17:25

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

The Iran deal – moronic, myopic, malevolent, mendacious

“No Room For Squares”
”All political art is bad – all good art is political.”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#2 2015-07-29 06:36:50

Kingston1an

Re: The Iran deal – moronic, myopic, malevolent, mendacious

^ What is all this crap?

Nothing to see here. Move along please.

"Florid, smug, middle-aged golf club bore in this country I'd say. Propping up the 19th hole in deepest Surrey bemoaning the perils of immigration."

#3 2015-07-29 07:47:49

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

A qualified comment, Kingston1an.

Last edited by Hard Bop Hank (2015-07-29 07:55:09)

“No Room For Squares”
"Would there be any freedom of press or speech if one must reduce his vocabulary to vapid innocuous euphemisms?"

#4 2016-05-11 00:06:45

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

“No Room For Squares”

#5 2016-05-11 02:56:31

Hard Bop Hank
Ivy Soul Brother

"The bottom line here is a nuclear Iran with the financial might to stand up to any belated Western attempt to undo Obama’s mistake. Stacked up against that, Rhodes’ ego trip or the reputations of Washington journalists are meaningless. Obama and his mind-meld partner Rhodes endangered the security of the United States, Israel, and the West. That it was done on the strength of a falsehood and with the help of credulous, feckless Washington press corps is less important than the catastrophic nature of the mistake they have made."

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-deal-lies-have-consequences-ben-rhodes/

“No Room For Squares”

#6 2016-05-11 05:15:01

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

#7 2016-05-11 05:37:12

Patrick

I don't know why, but Pres. Obama has decided to throw in with the Iranian regime.

His boy Ben Rhodes not only lied through his teeth to make the deal happen, the guy is bragging about it in the dog-ass New York Times.

It's one thing to be a lying sack of crap; quite another to be proud of it.

Bad as the choice between Trump and Clinton is, the winner will be better than Obama.

Otter : Take it easy, I'm pre-law.
Boon : I thought you were pre-med.
Otter : What's the difference?

#8 2016-05-11 10:59:34

chatsworth osborne jr.

Except for still having troops and murder-drones overseas, Barry's approach to the Middle East is the one thing that he's gotten right.

The filth that keep lying about Iran's "nuclear program" should be tarred and feathered.

#9 2016-05-11 10:59:56

4F Hepcat
THE Cat

His foreign policy, or lack there of has been an absolute disaster for us here in Europe. We desperately need strong leadership from the USA. And with Clinton we can expect much of the same weakness, if not wickedness and lies.

Of the two evils, Trump will deliver those key 28 pages which has the potential to change everything and will also roll back the insane PC and progressive BS that our enemies recognize as weakness to be exploited. It will also focus some of the elites in the Gulf monarchies that along with flash cars in London, not being held to account when you break the law because of diplomatic immunity, that oh dear, when the proverbial hits the fan, you will have nowhere to go. So they may focus on modernising their feudal societies.

Trump also recognizes the weakness in the EU, which is increasingly a force against democracy, a bringer of instability and crushing Depression era poverty to the Med countries.

Meanwhile, Germany prospers for now and Merkel displays all the negative qualities of the German psyche that we thought erased with fascism.

Oh damn...that's the door bell, I assume that's the police coming to give me a warning for making remarks that don't kowtow the proactive EU party line.

Democracy is coming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHI9BTpGkp8

To the EU!

Edit: I said "all" in relation to Merkel, that was an error, I should have stated "some". And one has to question, why anyone with the knowledge of Germany's history in the 20th century would risk importing rampant and unbridled anti-Semitism from the Middle East and elsewhere. Is it pathological.....oh damn, it's that doorbell again....good job I'm not a German comic!

Last edited by 4F Hepcat (2016-05-11 11:14:23)

Vibe-Rations in Spectra-Sonic-Sound

Board footer