You are not logged in.

#26 2022-09-23 13:40:19

Tim

Re: Herb Lester goes Ivy

I was sorry not to see more photos of genuine Ivyists and fellow forums members on instagram, rather than the usual collective of clothes wholesalers with more grease in their hair than a chip pan and beards original mod from Buckhurst hill types. There were an awful lot of off-white chinos on display too, meaning mine shall be consigned to a dustbin and of the few attendees I have seen in photos, apparently none posses an iron.

Looking forward to seeing my copy when it eventually gets here, I shall have to content myself with my original copies of the books for the time being. Please no full english translation, I’m still getting over the loss of exclusivity from Take Ivy turning up on bookshelves everywhere!

#27 2022-09-23 16:29:07

Yuca

'stroking the herringbone together'

I'm for equal rights as much as the next man, but this is supposed to be a family forum.

some sort of banal legitimacy

#28 2022-09-25 02:53:16

FlatSixC

Yuca - 'stroking the herringbone together'

‘I'm for equal rights as much as the next man, but this is supposed to be a family forum.’

This is perfectly harmless providing both parties consent and feel comfortable with what is taking place.

The mid-century dust up with 2RS was bad enough. Worse was to follow when a bunch of vigilante Ivyists bundled me into the back room and summarily subjected me to 25 lashes with a frilly Tootal scarf as punishment for defecting to Dressed Well.

#29 2022-09-25 14:21:19

Yuca

I heard you had to pay them to do it.

#30 2022-09-25 14:22:39

Yuca

And you had Queen of Fools playing on repeat whilst the incident took place.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

Board footer